Help with finding Okatsune loppers

Cambridge, MA(Zone 6a)

I bought some Okatsune Loppers several years ago (specifically these): https://www.amazon.com/Okatsune-Loppers-Handles-Lightweight-Stoppers/dp/B003EILL5I/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8 .

I love them so much I would like a 2nd pair in case something were to ever happen to the original. Finding these loppers though, has proven to be very difficult. I cant find them (in stock) online anywhere.

I E-mailed Okatsune Europe and they said that they no longer stock these loppers. I'm not sure if that means Okatsune no longer manufactures these or if they meant that the European division doesn't carry them.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I wish I could speak to someone in Japan and see if they are available there, but i have no idea how i would go about such a task. Thank you.

Castro Valley, CA

If I were you I would type in 'Okatsune' on Amazon. Then look at which sellers are selling these Okatsune garden tools if you can figure it out. Email them and see if they can special order the ones you want.

Also on the right side of some of these Okatsune tools there will be outside sellers listed or other Amazon sellers. I just looked at 1 and there were 3 Japanese sounding dealers. Email them too and see if they carry them or can special order them.

I would also check eBay.

Good luck. I hope they did not stop selling them.

Also if you can find a nursery near you that carries the Okatsune brand, they may have their catalog and you could have them special order it. Or your nursery might know who carries Okatsune.

Good luck.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.