PLEASE REPORT SPAM

Dearborn Heights, MI(Zone 6a)

Please report any Spam or inappropriate posts with a USER name at least.
A link also would help.
I get Spam complaints with no User name or link and expect to get rid of it.
Not up to looking for a needle in a haystack.
Thank You!
Sandy

Castro Valley, CA

They are rather easy to spot especially if you ever look at the 'The latest posts at DG:' section.

As interesting as the spells offered are, I just have no need for an abortion, an increase of size of any of any of my body parts though a decrease might be enjoyed or needing a new love partner, nor am I unhappy in my sex life or preferences or needing to kill anyone. At least not right now.

Now if they were to offer ones like a permanent cure for your roses' fungal proclivities or one to make your soil lush with manure without the smell or even for rain so you do not have to water when you are feeling lazy, or that a rare plant you have coveted was suddenly appeared on a brand new hand crafted plant shelf, alas they would have made their fortune here.

On a 30 second look see, I found these you may want to delete.
Ask-a-Dave's-Gardener Discussion Forum - 77 spell threads
Accessible gardening - 16 spell threads
Garden Design Discussion Forum - 6 spell threads
Alternative Gardening Discussion Forum - 18 spell threads

My main work here is to correct Plant File errors and Help Desk.
No, I don't have time to 'Bother to Look' for Spam.
I am a volunteer, I DO NOT get paid.
I have other things to do here. If you want Spam gone, all I need is the USER name.
SLP

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

Thanks for your help, DaylilySLP.

Should the notification be sent to you in a Dmail, or to the Contact Us link? Or some other way?

ZilyZily omitted the potion/spell that would inspire new posters on Plant ID to show pictures of the WHOLE plant, and then progressively closer clear details pictures...

Contact us link or Dmail is OK. If I have the user name all I have to do is search it.
I can see all their posts and delete them all at once. Then BAN then.

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

Got it - thanks.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.