FEBRUARY Challenges/Organizing ourselves/ friends helping friends and sharing ideas...all welc9me

Victoria Harbour, ON

Aren’t I organized, starting the February thread right on the 1st.

We came from here

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1546043/

Was up a good part of the night but decided to do something, while having my coffee I knit another dishcloth, making them larger as I find the size they tell you to knit is a tad too small for me.

Have to make 2 pillow inserts for the last some bunny loves you pillow, I will have done 4 with the scraps but still have a bit more scraps..do I try and make something, throw them away or store them once again??

I am ahead in the sister challenge
Got my 2 January projects done, got into my 1st February project and much more..3 neckwarmers and now 3 dishcloths..

Hope tomorrow to get at the penguin quilt..

Drats, just got a long call from a friend and while gabbing did another 1/2 of dishcloth lol

Time form early lunch, guess who has home fries /ham and eggs to eat

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 59 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!