I am loosing my hair

Ashtead, United Kingdom

Hello everyone, I am new here. I have really thin hair even my scalp is visible through my hair. Kindly suggest me something to get my hair back. Thanks in advance!

Ashtead, United Kingdom

Can I use hair extensions? If yes then which one clip-in or tape-in hair extensions?

New York City, NY

Quote from miraj5 :
Hello everyone, I am new here. I have really thin hair even my scalp is visible through my hair. Kindly suggest me something to get my hair back. Thanks in advance!

Try to damp your hair (from root to tips) with aloe vera plant. Put a good amount on your scalp and massage it gently. I did that before and it works on my end.

Dallas, TX

Hey. I was facing the same issue since my hair was falling. I tried applying oil since I read online that it was helpful but that was only for a while. I was visiting a friend in Connecticut for a week and she told me that it usually happens if you are stressed or anxious. She referred me to a holistic healer that is a spiritual consultant https://www.enlightenwithingle.com/. I thought what's the harm and it turned out that this process actually helped me even though I don't easily fall for stuff like this. Now I barely have to deal with hair loss issues anymore.

Ashtead, United Kingdom

Thank you so much I will surely try this and share results here.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.