JANUARY 2021 Sewing/Crafting-Challenges, Organizing Ourselves and Sharing Ideas and Support..

Victoria Harbour, ON

We came from here...

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1545213/

Lordy with all going on I missed December, with most of us (all) on the Best/Worse,What did I learn today thread it seemed redundant to post 2 threads, however those who don’t sew might find it overwhelming so here I am starting our 1st sewing thread of 2021..

I spend time Sunday organizing projects, can you imagine, found 24 projects not finished, some because there was a shortage of materials and supplies because I’m not shopping stateside.

Sharon challenged me to accomplishing at least 2 unfinished projects a month so I tagged them , January projects are 1) finishing Darlene/Johns Floridian Santa quilt 2) fishing panel

Does not mean we can’t start and work on other treasures but we must do 2 unfinished, not sure that will add to more unfinished projects but we will see

I am trying to jazz the Santa throw, quite hard to figure out how, going to add some leaves and red berries I think.. want it to have more of a Floridian flare bit it’s really hard when you are work8mg from your stash..I even wondered about adding a white border that I painted leaves on, or making 3 dimensional leaves???

Help please

This message was edited Jan 5, 2021 11:01 AM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 92 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!