Designing attractive garden

Burlington, Canada

Hey folks,
I am planning to move to a new home near my workplace. Also, I would like to sell my current home as soon as possible. I put many advertisements for selling my house, but those who visit them are not showing any interest in buying it. I did many interior works, but nothing works.
When discussed with one of my friends, he suggested doing some landscaping in front of the house, which will increase the house's aesthetic value so that people will get attracted to my home soon. My family also agreed with the opinion, and we have arranged a landscaping company for that.
Now I need some suggestions for designing beautiful landscapes that will increase my home's beauty at first sight. Can anyone please share opinions on whether the landscaping positively affects the property value? Also, feel free to share your experiences.
Thanks!

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!