SITE UPDATE 10/21

los angeles, CA

Hello All!

We are in the middle of releasing a site update. No downtime is expected, however, do let us know if you encounter any errors or odd behaviors with the site by reporting at the helpdesk.

Don't panic about your journal data. Although it's been removed from the sites navigation, the data is sill there and we are working on a way to allow users to download their journal data.

Again, any questions, concerns or bug reports, please report to the helpdesk.

https://davesgarden.com/helpdesk/pf/

Thanks!
Tyson

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi Tyson. Is this the new typeface?

los angeles, CA

Yes, what do you think?

Dearborn Heights, MI(Zone 6a)

NO>>>>>>>>>>>I hate it!

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

The type is easier to read on my desktop, haven't looked at my phone yet. I am going to miss my plant journal, how will we know when we can download our information, will it be posted here?

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I like the darker typeface, but it's not as appealing to me as some fonts.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7a)

I don't mind the darker typeface but might be a bit harder for some to read a very long post. Actually it's nice just to know that you guys are active and making changes on here!

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Love the bold typeface, easier to read than the other which made me strain to see it. Was unexpected, so far, so good!😊

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Typeface is easy to read on my phone also.

It's like reading all CAPS. Hurts my eyes. Maybe a different font that is not so bold.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

All caps bother you? I had to adjust to no caps, I admit, but it wasn't hard, The gray type was giving me eyestrain trying to read. This is much easier to follow...

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7a)

WHOA! The home page this morning was waaaaay too loud. I like the new type face on posts but don't need to be smacked in the face when I go to the home page!!

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7a)

Just noticed a change since I checked in this morning ----
That Home Page is NOT an improvement. We are not blind. Good grief. Tone it down and do it fast please!! Or tell me how I can change it. I cannot face being blasted with that mess every morning.

It is changed BACK!
It was just TOO loud! If anyone liked it because they had trouble reading the
print, just enlarge the page. Ctrl + scroll up on mouse.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7a)

Thank you, DaylilySLP! I didn't mind the darker typeface but glad not to have the home page "yell" at me first thing in the morning. ;-)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Sent this as a D-Mail instead.

This message was edited Nov 24, 2020 12:21 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.