Today is the firstday of fall. How do you celebrate?

(Zone 7a)
There are a total of 13 votes:

It is officially pumpkin spice season at my house!
(1 votes, 7%)
Red dot

Mums and pumpkins decorate my yard or entryway.
(2 votes, 15%)
Red dot

Time for apple cider, or hot chocolate.
(0 votes, 0%)
Red dot

Fall means a big pot of chili or soup here.
(4 votes, 30%)
Red dot

Time to finally enjoy the cooler evenings in my garden
(2 votes, 15%)
Red dot

Time to plant some spring blooming bulbs!
(3 votes, 23%)
Red dot

Other (tell us!)
(1 votes, 7%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

All of the above!

Brooksville, FL

This is the beginning of winding down and planning for the slumber which prepares for the awakening.
I work 1 acre of my property to create an edible landscape amongst the beauty of the ornamentals which create the music for my eyes.
Enjoying the cooler evenings and nights as I live in West Central Florida and do not get a full winter, is still a great pleasure. This is the perfect time to clean up as weeds are dying.
I do not foster lawns, therefore i use cardboard and mulch to clear the ground and build soil. We have a long monsoon season followed by desert conditions.
It is kind of a sad season for me but I have a very intimate relationship with Mother Earth and I work with Her to create a clean safe place for her creatures to dwell within.
This is also a time to reach out and let people know what i have acquired throughout the year for sharing, trading, and selling when the awakening is upon us.
Bright Blessings Brothers and Sisters

Thumbnail by gypsywomyn Thumbnail by gypsywomyn Thumbnail by gypsywomyn Thumbnail by gypsywomyn Thumbnail by gypsywomyn
Three Rivers, MI

Finish up Veggie Garden and Plant Shrubs and Trees in Flower Garden.
Happy Fall!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.