I have medicinal herb plants to give away in the Fingerlakes area

Ithaca, NY

Hello. I am new to Dave's Garden. I found this forum and am hoping folks here will have a need for some of my plants. I have an extensive medicinal herb garden just outside the city of Ithaca. I am looking for folks who want culls of some of my more prolific varieties. Just for a start: marshmallow, valerian, agrimony, angelica, passionflower, costmary, meadowsweet, elecampane. I am growing close to 150 species counting my annuals (several varieties of holy basil-tulsi, calendula and so on.) I even have seabuckthorn. If you are looking for it I likely have it. Please help me make room for the new species I want to grow. I probably even have enough tulsi for you to dig it up and keep inside over the winter.

Thumbnail by Bekki369 Thumbnail by Bekki369 Thumbnail by Bekki369 Thumbnail by Bekki369
Smithtown, NY

I know this post is a year old but do you still have herbs available.

Ithaca, NY

Sorry, just seeing this post, Nessarae. I always have plants to give away, any time except Dec- Feb, when it's hard to find them under the snow. What I have varieties, but I grow over 150 varieties and many of them are perennial. Please get in touch with me! and I will message you as well. I am always needing to cull. And since so far December has been mild we could still dig a few things for you. I go out of town on the 12th so if you have time before that... Let's talk!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.