SEPTEMBER Challenges,Projects & Organizing Ourselves...a sharing with friends!

Victoria Harbour, ON

We came from here, quick trip lol

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1544014/

Lindakay that was a lot of masks to deliver, here is hoping the all see. The fabric shop in Orillia Friday had a basket, they were charging $7 and had all sizes.

I’ve many projects on the go, have 4 snowman hats to decorate, quilt on frame, bought strapping for the winter farm panel and also have all cut out from scraps to test the Gnome for the Holidays packet.

Did grass and some work in the ditch this morning then layer on the couch, now I’m trying to talk myself into getting up and at least iron on the pieces to the lovely sparkle snowflake fabric I had bought at Joann’s last year.

Could bring up the portable ironing board, iron and ruler upstairs and play with it.

Have furnace off, windows open, think I’d best close windows, put heat on, hot bath and see if I find some energy!

Ziggy is ready to go, laying on the 18” truck.

What are you all up to? Long weekend, anything special? New designs, projects?

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 56 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!