AUGUST Challenges,Projects& Organizing Ourselves, sharing in our love of crafting/sewing!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moving us over, just in the nick of time as August is a almost over.

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1542845/

Not sure if you find although we are secluding ourselves re Covid that the weeks/months are flying by.

I’ve been having a lot of company, not really more than usual but after being alone these past 4-5 months it’s quite the change..
Tomorrow John and Darlene are coming over to do some measurements for panels, seems they wanted to gift me with fabric and dome attachments so I can easily get the back deck closed in for the winter..once the domes are drilled in I can just put them up on my own when snow is in the air..Tuesday June,Pat and Wanneta are coming to sew, Wednesday Linda is coming, we will make bags for children activity supplies, nothing on my schedule for thursday or Friday but it’s early days.

Hydro was out today, little I could do inside but did get backing of a wedding quilt sewn, not easy to match pattern.

Glad to be back sewing and painting.

Time to take Ned for his night time walk the bedtime.

I’m with Pat Susan, no outrunning the police

Grrr won’t allow photo’s tonight

This message was edited Aug 23, 2020 6:19 PM

This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!