Finishing up my two latest water garden features.

Marshfield, MA

Well im just about done maintaining my pond maintenance free pond. I put these together pretty quickly but the functioning one did pose a challenge in making the hole drilled up through the granite with the one where the faucet is. The catch basin or sink took a few hours at most but i am getting pretty good with the Massachusetts granite that is harder than diamonds. The other one took about 1/2 hour to complete but will need more attention trying to blend it in so I'll probably gift it to someone who shows an interest. If anyone wants the second one drive on over. It will cost you one bag of cow manure or nothing if you prefer.

Thumbnail by RottedRoots Thumbnail by RottedRoots Thumbnail by RottedRoots Thumbnail by RottedRoots
Medina, United States

Wow!! This is amazing!
To make this water feature more appealing, you can add some water plants in the pond. Also, after conducting yard clean up, plant flowers around it and install landscape lighting to make it attractive.
More for landscaping ideas, read, https://edenapp.com/guides/complete-guide-to-landscaping

This message was edited Jul 17, 2020 2:18 AM

Savannah, GA

Hi! Nice Job! If you can, go down to your local stream and pick up some native plants. They will do well in your ponds and they will be free. If you get one of those kiddie nets, you might be able to catch a native blueflish or sunfish to put in your pond too, along with minnows and that should do well into the fall. I caught a few of each, some were beautiful with orange spots up in your area. You will also be giving them a longer life as a lot of streams in Mass. dry up in the Fall. If you have any questions on fish, please ask!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.