LEAVES OF TOMATO PLANT DROOPING!

Duluth, GA

Since a couple of days, I am noticing, the leaves of the Hybrid tomato plants are drooping, Now is the month of May; I won't say, its too hot, but yes, temperature has risen quite abruptly in the last couple of days.
But we water the plants regularly, in general. Just one day we missed watering, and next day the plants were drooping. We read about dehydration and watered them well, but not all seems to have recovered.
is this because of lack of water or something else? will they recover? what should I do?

Thumbnail by OyiniWitch
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Which hybrids are you growing? They appear to be in pots. Vegetables grown in pots are a topic unto themselves. Rift with singular problems having to do with fake soil (as in not Duluth-ian), pot size, unnatural water retention and above ground exposure. These do not look like robust plants to begin with. Were they seed grown or purchased?

Yes, it was unexpectedly cold and now warm in our area. A singular photo of a part of a plant is not helpful in so far as offering advice. Post more photos, describe plant varieties (age, stage, determinate/indeterminate) and growing history.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.