Papalo herb seeds available

Wewahitchka, FL

Many papalo herb seeds available for trade. Looking for other uncommon herbs edible and medicinal especially perennial herbs that can handle zone 8. Open to most anything please make suggestions. Can purchase through my wife's Etsy page if we cannot find trade.

Looking for burdock, chicory, salsify, wasabi, quilquina, epazote, various holy basils, and yarrow at the moment myself. Queen Anne's lace would be cool too. I also want to find Ramsons and other wild onions and garlics from around the USA and abroad.

Papalo is like the summer version of cilantro flavor wise albeit very strong flavored. Grows to be 4-6' tall and self seeds aggressively on good soil.

Also have jewels of opar, lamb's quarters, and lamb's lettuce seeds available too.

Thanks! DG

Crawford, GA

I know this post is over a year old but perhaps you are still gardening. I just joined. I've done well this year with abelmoschus manihot in zone 8a. Should work for you if you are still trading. I don't think we can count on it wintering over reliably but it produces viable seed.

Thumbnail by Kwinslow

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.