Looking for Arizona gardeners

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Hi folks! I just moved to Rio Rico Arizona and I would love to hook up with folks who understand gardening in this open range area. I noticed that there isn't a lot of activity on this forum, and I'm hoping that will change in the near future. Come on friends...hit me back!

Gilbert, AZ(Zone 9b)

Hello, you are correct that the activity on the Southwest forum is slim. I will not claim to be an expert AZ gardener, even though I have lived in the Valley of the Sun (Gilbert, Zone 9B) for 20 years. It is a new challenge everyday and you really have to look for good help. Also, the regions in AZ can be so different for growing the various plants. I suggest you check with the county extension agent office about the Master Gardener program. If your county has this program, a key requirement for the program is the willingness to provide volunteer help to other gardeners. You might be able to find help specific for your area.

Lucerne Valley, CA(Zone 8a)

Hi! I'm in the High Desert of So CA, zone 8B. Not sure if that's similar to your area of AZ or no, but I've been desert gardening for many years. I'll try to help if I can.

Thumbnail by desert_witch Thumbnail by desert_witch Thumbnail by desert_witch Thumbnail by desert_witch Thumbnail by desert_witch

The quickest and most straightforward method for employing a nursery worker is by asking individuals you trust for proposals. A fast pursuit online can likewise yield trustworthy nursery workers in your space. Search for those with high rankings, broad audits and specializations in your ideal task classification.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.