Gloves for Women with \'Piano Hands\'

Brookhaven, NY(Zone 7a)

Hi Everyone! I have piano hands - slender, narrow hands with very long fingers. I'm having a really difficult time finding work gloves that fit, in fact, I've been looking for years. Do any of you fellow 'piano handed' women out there know of any sources I can score some nice gloves that actually fit? If you have the hands, you get it. Tried the large to get the length but the width is way too bulky which makes it tough to use tools (and dangerous sometimes). Small or medium and the fingers are too short which leads to webbed fingers and me making holes in each fingertip due to chaffing and constantly pulling the gloves down to try to make them feel that they fit, even if they don't. I go through gardening and work gloves like it's no ones business! At least one pair a week during the season. It's very frustrating, expensive and wasteful. Thanks so much for any info, it's greatly appreciated! Hope everyone is enjoying their New Year!

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!