DECEMBER Challenges, Projects and Organizing Ourselves..sharing with others!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Lordy, almost missed December..

We moved over from here:

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1521793/

Pat I am sorry to hear of all the challenges you have had this past month, don’t know how you do it and still you continue to help others...you are my hero..

Karen, condolences to you and your family re loss of your cousin today, heartbreaking this time of year.

Christmas is on our doorstep..putting 5 pillows together today..nearly there.

Just remembered that I didn’t make one for Andrew who snow plots for me, next trip downstairs I will put one on embroidery machine.

Someone asked about the gingerbread men..bought the program on Etsy..typed in ITH machine embroidery gingerbread men and it came up..if you don’t find it let me know

I’m anxious Karen to try one of those phone holders..maybe if I have a nap I might wake up with energy..just having late lunch/early supper..think we all know who will be in bed shortly lol. So much for doing one today

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!