Cooooeeeeee bobby's heading for the north pole!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Well I suppose you all thought that bobby had retired after all his recent adventures but no..... afraid not! In fact he has had a revamp!
Now a magnificent christmas red! he has a heated trailer,padded seating and a special compartment for gifts that will be picked up from old santa himself!
now we are off to the north pole and I expect you all to come along! I have elf outfits for all and 'E' (remember him?) looks lovely in this shade of red.. with his pot belly everyone will think he is santa!
Now this will be a quick trip and you all get the chance to pick up a little something of oyur choice to deliver to your DG friend or friends.... so... you coming???

come on mystic, RR, sand, coco, djm, shoe, mike,tig and all of you who have been on the other adventures. AOn the way have a think about what you want to ask santa for and off we go......

Varoom!!!!! varoom!!!! my this ice is slippery!

Now I am going to ask santa firstly for an all expenses paid holiday, I want a housemade while I am gone, the freezer filled with home made goodies... the cupboard full and some magic elves to come and do the garden,,, paint the house and fresh flowers on the table. I want it all wrapped in gold paer and a big red ribbon and I am going to give that to Badseed. Then I will ask him for...... hmm...... a bag of hugs for mystic.. hmmm what else to I want?

This thread has 67 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!