November Weather chat 2019....Fall or is it winter?

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

New month, and it has started much nicer here in FL, 67F this morn, cloudy and high of only 76F...I'll take it....yesterday got up to 92F. No rain today.

We came from here.... https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1517775/

This message was edited Nov 1, 2019 11:17 AM

This message was edited Nov 1, 2019 11:19 AM

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

33* last night bit the tender things like basil, but no hard frost yet. It gave me the opportunity to do some trimming and such. I saw 56* while outdoors, the winds stilled. Will be down only to 42* tonite. It feels like Fall here, even if my circulation swears it is winter, chuckl

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

we will about 45 and sunny as it was today around 29 to 33 degrees tonight , calm at sunset , no wind , only cold ..

Mostly cloudy, sun trying to peak through, high 82 today, very slight chance of rain. Yesterday we left the windows open all day, indoor cats were very happy.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

55 degrees the high . cloudy and rained a little later in the day Around 40 for tonight

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Had to wait on the fog to lift before getting out my paintbrush, so did some running around to post office. Then I ran out of spar urethane and wore my paintbrush out. Back to town, Beautiful day in upper 70's. Smokey area because no wind worth noting to keep the leaves burning. Everyone is trying to catch up with their burn piles now.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Mostly cloudy about 54 degrees today , wind made it cold though ,

Muggy here today, front is working its way down here....very very slowly...hope it doesn't stall out, they do that sometimes. Mid 80's today, off and on showers from the NE, breezy.

Cat Whiskers flowering

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sun I like that flower ,
Same as yesterday here , 50 degrees , cloudy , windy ,,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

55* now, temps will be 49* by sun up. All day rain is up to 1.25" but ground is saturated so I have a bit of creek water running thru. My onions are drowning in spite of raised beds.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Well it was 18 degrees when I got up on Friday ,, Hoping Saturday is better ,,,
Kitt , hope for your onions ,,

Wow, that's cold, Ju.

Raining here at 6:20AM, been doing so all night, it's a front, supposed to clear up by 8, hope so cuz doing a garage sale at my friends house today.
High today 72F and should be partly cloudy, breezy, tonight 58F

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Saturday and Today (Sunday ) around 50 almost 60 degrees today , now , 15 and 9 degrees coming the next few nights ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Was a pretty day once it warmed up, but we are supposed to e getting our freeze coming in tomorro

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Gray day, but warm all day and nice. Then about 2-3pm the winds changed, leaves flew and the temp is dropping steady toward an overnite freeze. Maybe 1/8th rain. Tried upending buckets over a few marigolds- hope it works. Hot chocolate coming up.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

21 degrees and 5 inches of snow here ,
pretty cold outside

Snow .... time for pictures, Ju. Kitt, hot chocolate sounds good, been watching Hallmark movies, they always drink hot chocolate. LOL, oh and have a snowball fight.

55F this morn, high 68 today, sun looks like it's coming out. Got warm yesterday...we go back and forth.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

it was 5 degrees this morning , 25 degrees now ,
Sun two days after

Thumbnail by juhur7

A wee Christmas tree. Cute.

Raining 70F here this morning, weather is cold one day, muggy hot the next, and this weekend will be our coolest yet.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

little milder here 40 , 41 degrees 20's at night

54F this AM and sunny and a bit breezy. Won't get much above 60 today and down to 49 tonight. Get to wear my long pants today. LOL

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

62* for a high, sunny tho it lays so low to the east all day now. 40* tonite is good sleeping weather.

Misty, breezy, cloudy and cool today, the high was 54 but not much cooler than that tonight. I do like sleeping in cooler weather.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

45 and sunny here today

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

67* high today, lo tonite 44*, early sun, gray later, busy, busy me.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

28 this morning , going to 43 or so ,,

54 this morn and sunny, today up to 76F, been a really nice week, low low humidity, my hair has been beautiful, no frizzies. LOL

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

here it is 37 degrees , cloudy , drizzle like 27 or so tonight

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Only 113 days of winter left!
Sunny & 24º.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Here yesterday was 40 and sunny , Nice while the sun was shining
Today rain maybe ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Well, in Texas we have 4 seasons in one day- like this one. One day rain and temps drop to freeze, then the next day freeze goes to 70 plus degrees and we're back to whatever season you want to call it. The wood burning stove was totally awesome for a rainy drizzly day and my cold toes.

Yeah Florida can have three seasons in one day too, they joke about it all the time. Got a good line of rain during the night, much needed, this our dry season.

Today sunny, breezy high 71F, low tonight 48F, outdoor kitty getting in bed with me on these cold nights.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

We will see mid 50's today ,about 40 degrees now ,, Mostly cloudy forecast

4 season days here are like 58 and sunny by late evening it is cloudy 20's with snow after icy rain ,, blah ,,,,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Yup, blah. I like humidity, just not above 70%, chuckl. 70* today, warm and gorgeous with a slight breeze- enough to cover the ground we blew clear yesterday back to being covered again. Dealing with poison ivy from my brushpile burn the other day...on my left wrist..

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Only 109 days of winter left.
Bracing for the big storm starting this afternoon.
33º & overcast.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

That storm may be working it's way here slowly ,
57 and rain rain forecast cloudy with some sun now ..

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Gray cloudy and 80*, we do cool off sometime in the next hours-hi of 65* tomorro, No rain here for me.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

55 degrees and raining , 57 and rain today falling to 30 tonight
HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM EST THIS EVENING ... Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with peak gusts up to 60 mph expected shifting to the west this afternoon ...

Yeah well ,,saying with wind it is ,, cartoon satire comes to mind ,,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We might have got 4" of snow. No big blizzard like they said. WL.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

33 degrees cloudy ,, Happy Thanksgiving ,,,

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.