Doing the Happy Dance!!

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

My dh bought me a new 55gal fish tank!! I am soo happy too!
He had promised me one several months ago but the money has been a little tight. But much to my surprise he came home with it yesterday!! The tank and the stand to go with it. I have just been plum beside myself with happiness! I have wanted one for such a long time and I finally got one!!
I went and bought 4 more fish today to add to the ones I already had in my 10gal tank. All the fish seem to be happy about the move to the bigger tank. and I love being able to sit across the living room and watch the fish. talk about relaxing!!! I told dh I could just sleep on the sofa so I could watch the fish until I fall asleep. hee hee he didn't go for that one though LOL Now I am going to make my 10gal tank into a Saltwater tank. I am soo excited!!!
Just wanted to share!
Thanks for listening

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!