Jianhua

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

come out of hiding!!! we miss you!

Shangshui, Henan, China(Zone 7b)

I'm coming,miss tiG.
These two days the snow keeps falling silently like goose feathers.i made a sled for kids to ride on.and i act as
not the Santa Clauss but the deer--drawing them around and round .hear!!!!the kids are hurah,hurah!!!being lost in the game,i almost forgot this colorful virtual world.but as soon as l thought of your nice friends in here,i held the mouse right now.oh,my dear! the mouse has run away from me,so i had to spend some time to call her back again.heheh.that's why i was missing for two days.
Thanks Tig and any other friend...):

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

How many children do you have? I love the deer story!! You write so poetically. And never let us pull you away from your family, we just don't want you to go missing in action.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

tiG.. Jian has one kid.

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

one boy

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Right Mark!

hello all,
yeah,i have a fifteen -year-old son,who is studying in a high school.and only a week ago he got a prize certificate honored by the principal.both his mother and i are very proud of him.hope he will live better than us in his life,even if he could not conquer the world.when i was 20,i got married.(early marriage is not a good thing.ifi have a second life i would do it till my beard comes)the next year my son was born.so you can count out with your fingers what is my age,heheh.really,this is not my private secret.
to share with you is my pleasure!
By the way,the last few days was weekend.that i made the sled was for my several nieces.why???do you want to be on it
and let me pull you round to my sweat all over???

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

LOL

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I would love to be pulled on a sled in the snow. We don't get much here, thankfully.
I mailed your package today Jianhua, please let me know when it gets there. I have more stamps, if those make it okay, then I will send more. Hope you enjoy.

Okay,ladies and gentlemen--
W-gardener,tiG,Redrose,MavieRose,Mark,Evert
ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!
Jingle bells,jingle bells!Jingle all the way!OH,what fun it is to ride in a one-deer open sleigh........................................................................(pause ,puff)

This message was edited Tuesday, Dec 11th 8:02 AM

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

and then my granddaughters favorite part of the song:

Hey!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

dashing thru the snow......... which i literally am! LOL!!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

oh MaVie, you don't live in the wonderful weather of CA?? do you really have snow??

in a one deer open sled :)...

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

tiG, I was so amused to see your granddaughter's favorite part. I know exactly how she says it, as my granddarling also can hardly wait to get to that part, and then she shouts it. She is almost five, how old is yours?

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

9 months, but Jingle Bells is her favorite song. Loud if we're playing and soft if I'm getting her to sleep :)
this was the last thing I read last night at 2 am, and I went to bed with it in my head, and it took almost an hour to get to sleep!!!

oer the fields we go.....

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Isn't it almost time for labor?

This round's for Aimee and the little ones.
Attention! 10,9,8....0...S...I...N...G...I...N...G.......
(London Bridge's falling down)

Happy? Extremely?
Really in my region kids seldom sing the two songs.they sing 'two tigers'instead.here is the word.
Two tigers,two tigers/
Running faster and faster/
One has no ears/
One has no tail/
What fun they are/
What fun they are/

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

yes tiG! i live wayyyyyyyyyy up in the mountains, not the lower basins of sunny Calif. snow is not as heavy as the east coast snow, but we do have our share of lite snow. last night temp was 22 degs. F.

am off for the rest of the day to see my doctors. see u later tonight. love u all. have a wonderful day.

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

MaVie, I hope your doc finds everything in tip top shape.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

yes, I left here singing this morning and I'm back singing now. Have a beautiful baby girl, and I'm beat!! Off to bed singing I go, and will be back tomorrow for the second verse:)

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh how wonderful tiG.....they are so sweet...and you are a wonderful grandmother, she is very lucky....Waiting for the second verse....sweet dreams....!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

doctor said this is what is wrong with me http://www.tchain.com/otoneurology/disorders/bppv/bppv.html , the only cure is to do is exercise the head from left to right... hoping some of the crystals would skip my system. seems like it is the new fad when it comes to illness is concerned. i was told, i am the 3rd patient for today. it would seem the vertigo & dizziness, i have to live with, unless it get very serious. so far, all my faculties are in good shape.

CONGRATULATIONS tiG!!! ohhhh i can see that new baby girl will pampered good. are u going to post a pic? what name are the parents going to give her, do u know?

i am bit too. although terrified with the long trip, the heavy laden snow capped mountains are awesome! will sing with u guys in the morning.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

MaVie...I am glad that your doctor found what it cause it and glad you are ok and take care of yourself and thank you for let everyone know what it was.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

Ma Vie, I'm glad you have an answer too, don't hang your head never sounded like better advice to someone than to you!! LOL!!
thanks for the best wishes all, you all are the very very best friends anyone could hope for!

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, now that your disorder has a name and you have researched it on the web, it looks like you are taking charge of your body again. What ailment can withstand an assault like that? Do all those things recommended and feel much better real soon!

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Jianhua - why not in Finnish also?

Kulkuset, kulkuset, riemuin helkkäilee. Talven valkohiutaleet ne kilvan leijailee. Kulkuset, kulkuset, riemuin helkkäilee. Talven valkohiutaleet ne kilvan leijailee. - On ryijyn alla lämmin, kun lunta tuiskuttaa, ja liinakkomme kiitä, kun valkoinen on maa, hei!

hahahah doesn't it sounds stupid?

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

tiG, between my SIL's, nephews & nieces, i am often ask what planet i came from. my sense of humor & crazy antics is far beyond those of my siblings & family. often times, people are scared of my formal stature, then surprise how i can be funny too behind the facade. hehehehehe!

don't worry RRose, i maybe one dizzy chick, but still complete & not a part missing. the only thing missing is the love of my life, which i hope will cross my path one of these days.

easier said than done Aimee! the exercise seem easy & simple. suffering with vertigo, the exercise can also throw off one's balance. maybe i should go into the circus & try a balancing act, see how i would perform. whoooaaaaaaaa! LOL!!!

say Evert, it's the only language u grow up with. u should be proud of it. it may sound strange to others as a reading material, but i am sure in spoken language it sound wonderful!

gee Jinhua, am not good at nursery rhymes or songs. i got matured before i became a child. now, i can have excuses to be silly! i can always claim am on my second childhood. ROTFLOL!!! hahahahahahaha!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

just in case tiG miss this thread http://davesgarden.com/showthread/152866.html hopefully she does not miss it here...

Hey,Evert,
A good place to skate.will be sure to you some day with a bag of seeds,a stamp album,some peach core necklaces and armlets,and canned foods.okay?? :))
MavieRose:health is the most precious stuff.TAKE CARE of yourself!'wish you get well soon.'(Amen)

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

dizzy chick, I love it!!!! LOL, I'll never think of you the same:)
yes I saw that thread, you are so very dear to me.

We have a man that always carved little baskets out of peach pits, I wonder if my sister kept hers. He would hand them out all the time.

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

tiG ... silly me, i thought u said u got a match for me! ROTFLOL!!! just kidding, but then if u take me serious, i will reconsider. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

think however u wish to, i just want to be happy all the time. i can never stand to see a person pouting.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.