June weather reports and garden pics 2019

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

We came from here.... https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1504711/?page=2#post_10429104

Halfway through the year, today starts hurricane season....but we've had on named storm out there already.

Hot again here...smelled rain last night. High 94 today, with a 40% chance of rain...fingers crossed.

This message was edited Jun 1, 2019 6:45 AM

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

We are sunny and a clear 62 degrees here this morning We will be near 80 degrees today ,,

Thumbnail by juhur7

Sounds nice Ju.
We got rain finally and even twice in one day, afternoon then sun, then evening a good late heavy storm, watered garden good. Today 95 so heat wave is still on.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

A sort of cold 55 degrees this morning after a 47 last , partly sunny clear day and 72 degrees for later

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

94*, hotter than forecast, 8 mph SE breeze, 46% humidity. South of Houston storms are boiling up and flash flooding warnings are posted. Doesn't look like it will hit us til dawn, but we never know.

Was nice Monday (only because afternoon rain shower), but really hot yesterday, today is already clouding up so maybe we'll get some pop up rains, they sure cool it down.

Ju, that sound very enticing to me right now, I could enjoy a 72 degree day.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

70 degrees this morning , 82 or so and thunderstorms are forecast today , cloudy and light wind now

Sun , the humidity made that feel hot with sunshine

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

74°, MAY hit 80°, 8 mph east breeze, 95% humidity. Is slow drizzling but there is 3/4" in the gauge so far. Unsure if it is actually giving us more than the gauge can record.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

85º yesterday, of course brewed up nasty weather. Trees down, hail, & some places lots of rain.

Finally getting our afternoon and evening rains...and humidity but I'll take it, I'm used to it.
high 90 today, 40% chance of rain later on.

Stay safe CG.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

92° hi for today, strong sunshine, 46% humidity, 10mph NW breeze. Yard long beans are loving this.

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Storms for tonight , still clear , made it to 80 degrees today

74F at dawn with 94% humidity, 90% chance of rain, maybe in four hours or so. Good rain every afternoon past three days, my garden happy.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

68 and rain , 77 the forecast

Sherri ,, nice blooms and plants ,

Thanks Jim, not sure how much longer that trellis gonna make it, becoming a lean-to.

Wicked rain last evening. High today 87, 50% chance of rain...coming from west.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sherri fun the garden , but replacing and supporting can be muscle tiring ,

70 degrees and humid after rain early we are clear and sunny now , feels hot in the humidity , woodsy like ..

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

81° hi of 85° felt so nice to have this cool down! 46% humidity, 5 mph eastern breeze.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

80 degrees and sunny here

75F with 90% humidity this sunrise, up to 86F and 80% rain chance, I see it on radar already coming.
At least it has rained the last few days at hottest part of day and makes a nicer cooler evening for sitting outside...with a fan on us. Skeeters are slowly coming back.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

54 degrees wind and rain here ,, might see 60 degrees today but it not looking like it ,

Thumbnail by juhur7

Much nicer morning today, winds have changed from the NW and later NE, always cooler when they do that. High 83 only a 30% chance of rain.

Pretty Lily, Ju.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

it will be near 80 today after a cold start

nice Caladium sun ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Cloudy and nice today, chhuckle, 71* outside now with a thunderstorm pounding outside. Had 7/8" rain at dark- humidity is only 99%, funny thing is, you would be breathing water if you were outside

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

rain and thunderstorms here , and still 83 today past , tomorrow looking near the same

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

By daylite the 7/8" had turned into 2 and 5/8", but today the sun is back. Humid so I stayed in and id nothing. Felt good

Lots and Lots of rain, now the first little mosquitoes have hatched, lots and lots of them.
90% chance of rain again today, high 89F, humidity about the same.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

93* here, 100's around me, humid enough to drown, yes, billions of skeeters. Still having infestations of webworm caterpillars. Was 74* for a few minutes when I walked outside at 0930, didn't last long.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I have seen some webworms here mosquitoes are always bad , wet rain weather
cloudy today only a high around 68 , started off rain and cold

Gonna be a scorcher today, sun not even up and it is 78, high 96...10% chance of rain. No rain yesterday and my Jeep said it was 97 at 4PM. Very few webworms in my area, but I do see them around.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

it will be in the 80's today , sunny today

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Tornado here yesterday. About 5 miles west from us. It took down a turkey barn & a bunch of trees here & there. SW of here lots of hail. We got 8/10's inch of rain.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Ouch, CG! I am 5 hrs north of home near the Oklahoma border. 91* all day, just had a rainshower pass thru and it is now in the 80's. Less trees here, unless you count Boise d'arc, black locust and tickle tongues, chuckl.

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

lots of bad weather around you all stay safe , odd weather year here
79 and mostly sunny today past

daylily

Thumbnail by juhur7
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Lazy cows under a tree always makes a good picture.
½" rain last night. Partly sunny today. Hope to get last plants in & squash & pumpkins planted.

Yikes, tornadoes really scare me, nice you're getting everything plants, CG.
Kitt, love the cows in the shade of the trees.
Ju, your flowers are so bright and cheery.

It's so dang HOT here, never have we had a June like this, the rain has ceased again and temps in the upper 90's. West winds and a high pressure over us is the cause.
80 at dawn...ugh. Well the tropical plants don't mind the heat...some pics for ya all.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed

73 this morn, that's more like it. Mostly Sunny. High 92F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph...gotta love the NE winds.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Dry Spring, rainy Summer. Typical here. 3/8" yesterday, 1&3/8" today so far, but I don't ttl it up til abt 0930 every day. So humid, tadpoles are turning into frogs in just the grass. Temps cooled way down with the storm, 74* headed for 70* lo tonite.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

it was 88 degrees and plenty hot here today , sunny all day ,

Past two days spotty pop up showers all around FL but all missed us, that makes nine days straight with no rain in my garden, but at least the temps only got to low 90's LOL. Weird for June, usually our rainy month. Today high 89F 50% chance of rain.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

92 today , cloudy and humid this evening ,

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.