APRIL Ideas,Challenges,Organizing ourselves..a time to chat with friends..come join us, we are a welcoming group!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moved us over, we came from here..

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1501392/?page=2#post_10418944

Difficult to believe that we are already in April, believe I accomplished much, just not for me but for others..

Had snow again last night, calling for rain tomorrow and these old bones are giving me the what for so the girls coming this morning will have to trample through the snow, drats, feel bad about that, might have to go shovel a pathway.

Finished my spring pillow this morning, perhaps Mother Nature will take the hint..

Today I just might focus on the earthtone throw, try and finish it..vowed no more projects until I finish what has been started.

Still dream8ng of those breathtaking quilts Pat posted...sure home when I’m in intercourse and Bird In Hand Pennsylvania that I will see some beauties..need to make sure my camera is charged.

What are you all up to?

This message was edited Apr 1, 2019 6:25 AM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 88 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!