March 2019 weather reports and chat...what\'s the weather like where you are?

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Happy March! Spring is just around the corner, I know, I know, there is a big storm going across the country...but Spring is coming...I promise. We came from here: https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1497517/

Cloudy morn here in Central FL, they say no rain, but I see the clouds and the radar, a bit out there. Sun later high 80.

My orchids popped open yesterday!

This message was edited Mar 1, 2019 7:23 AM

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

41 degrees sunny and clear ,, couple of nice days ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

43* yesterday is now 59*, lo tonite 53* with rain chances
Gray skies, 76% humidity, and a 2 mph SE waft of air.

Thumbnail by kittriana
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We got more snow today, 4".
Granddaughter went with a bunch from her high school to Mpls. for a Polar Plunge.
They cut a big hole in the ice on a lake, then everybody takes turns jumping in. She got donations from people & that goes to charity. She said it was fun!

CG, that sounds like a fun charity for GD...I think jumping into a 72 springs in dead winter here is a polar plunge...LOL.

60/80/62 partly cloudy day here. Weekend nice, cold front coming down here Monday thru Wed. next week...they say it's the last one...guessing game.

How'd you like to see this while out hiking?? I did have a zoom lens, not as close as it looks...I'm no dummy.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

No No No and NO! No ice water baths for me. I've seen those guys out fishin up to their waist in waders and icy chunky water. Not Me. and as for you Sunshine, I don't go where I might need to climb trees fast anymore-if there are even trees without snakes and chiggers. Yes, we have feral hogs and all the rest of it- barely as we are north just enough of you. NO.
59* 40% chance of rain hanging around...100% humidity, 4 mph North breeze coming in. Our temps start dropping in the am...

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Mostly near freeing here ,

Kitt I agree , no polar plunge ice baths for me either ,,, brrrrr

Sun ,, Smiley doing the Gator me this Gator me that ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

51* this morn is now 47* and heading for 35*/32* lo tonite. 17 mph snappy North wind, 77% humidity. Was just watching the storms tracking across Ms, Al, Ga, Fl,SC, and NC, hang tite guys, your March is coming in on the winds.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

-15º this morning, -1º now. Sunny all day.
Going way up to 33º by Friday or Saturday.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Rolling giggle, Way up, shiver.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

25 degrees falling to 10 Snow cover of about 2 inches ,

Doesn't really show but the sunset looks lightning like
Mingles the cat thinking about it ,,

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7

Cozy Kitty, nice sun shots...I guess freezing is an improvement over 1 degree...smile.

Sunny Monday morn, breezy, rained during the night cuz everything is wet. High 74 today, not too bad, but colder tomorrow. Low toning mid 50's.

Robin stopping by on the way back north.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

here it is 11 degrees and sunny , was 4 degrees this morning ,,

Sun ,, cute bird ,, no robins here for a while ,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

High for the day 6º sun & of course wind. 19 MPH from WNW.
-15º this morning.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Day began at 31*- never got above 35*. Winds North from 17 mph dropping to 7 mph tonite. Temps dropping to 29* tonite- maybe we will get back up to 40* tomorro. 60% humidity currently, but no rain.

Looks like Mom Nature giving everybody one more good cold blast.

60 at dawn, that'll be about as high as we go, 60% chance of rain, cloudy gray now, down to 40 tonight.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

46* now dropping back down to 32* tonite, 30% humidity, but The North wind has dropped to 9 mph. The sun out today felt great

Gosh weather people were right on the nose this time...

40 at dawn, up to 60, sunny winds N 10-15. down to 44 tonight.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

26 and sunny today (well mostly anyway) 19 degrees tonight It got down to about 8 degrees last night .
Hopefully warmer from now on ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

57* currently temps dropping as sundown approaches, 48* expected tonite, 46%humidity and a SE 8 mph breeze. looking for 68* tommorro and chances of rain. Pollen so thick right now it looks like I shook the vacuum dust out on the porch.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

It's still very cold in St. Louis area, but robins are everywhere! How reassuring. : )

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I saw 74* here when I looked, 67* now and rain chances going up, 95% humidity with a light South 9 mph breeze.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

it was 32 today about 25 now , Tomorrow 43 maybe

The Robins know...it is a good sign.

sunny 49 this morn, up to 76 today, calm winds...Perfect.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

71* gray, no rain yet, heading to 77* for the day.90% humidity, 12 mph southern breeze

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

33 degrees 46 and rain for today ,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Big storm forecast. So far very light mist. 32º & windy.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

82* currently, hopefully dropping to lower 60's tonight. Mostly cloudy, but I think I sunburned in the shade. Spring is here the sun feels differently. 63% humidity, I am back to bleaching boards for the next raised bed. Daylite Savings begins. Showertime, I am done.

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Wind near 20mph and gusting more heavy rain , might see 54 degrees around midnight
Crazy weather ,,

Kitt looking good

Kitt, Glad Spring is hit you, certainly spring cleaning...I agree looking good gal.

Warming up today, might see 80 today, got close yesterday, mornings and evenings are very nice for outdoor activities. No rain.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Coming down from 81* - lo tonite 69*, from winter straight to summer already. Our chances of rain evaporated and went to Ark and east...I am so tired, but used the help while I had it on the garden beds- now they need plants and shade...65% humid, 8 mph SE breeze. Remi caught himself a big ol fat mole this morning.

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

40 degrees and mostly cloudy the past day

Warming up here, today may be the hottest day so far, up to 88, partly cloudy, south calm winds, no rain. Cooler tomorrow.

Easter cactus blooming

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

30 now 44 for today , partly cloudy ,

Sun pretty cactus

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

69* currently, dropping to 64* tonite, been mostly gray today, and I have been relocating plants. Rain chances tomorro are 40%. We don't usually get rain til a 20% chance...87% humidity, 8 mph NE breeze.

65/75/62 partly to mostly cloudy, NNE winds 10-20mph...no rain in forecast.

Bear got a new haircut, short for summer temps.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

71* currently. Hi 73* lo of 68* tonite. 10 mph SE breeze, gray hazy - fog expected, 89% humidity. At least my newly planted plants like it!

60/79/60 Partly Cloudy. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Plants happy here too!

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

59* just went to 60*, rainy gray day 100% humidity, 10 mph SE breeze. Or is it SW? Sigh. Hard to tell with trees leafing out and the breeze is at the pine tops...

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

70 degrees the day past still 60 degrees out .

Sunny and bulb planting shrub trimming all kinds of outside

Sun Bear says cool ,, lol

Kitt nice and green ,,

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.