Looking for Pearl Milkweed Seeds (Matelea reticulata)

Monroe City, MO(Zone 6a)

Does anyone know where I could locate some Pearl milkweed (Matelea reticulata) seeds??
I have been searching everywhere and cannot find the seeds for this milkweed. I saw a photo and just loved the little blooms on the plant. I would love to grow this vine in our Garden.
I know it would be an annual in our zone6a, but I'm okay with that. I grow Tweedia caerulea 'Blue Milkweed' vine now in a pot on our patio and every year it gives me a pod or two so I'm able to save a few seeds. The Pearl milkweed would be a great addition to my Garden!
First pic is one of the Pearl Milkweed 'Matelea reticulata'....2nd & 3rd pics is my Tweedia caerulea 'Blue Milkweed' vine.

Thank you all for any help you can give me!

Thumbnail by grannyh Thumbnail by grannyh Thumbnail by grannyh
(Becky), Lipan, TX(Zone 7b)

I have some drying now and can send them in a few weeks. Message me your address :)

Thumbnail by StillPlaysWDirt
Monroe City, MO(Zone 6a)

Hi Becky!~ Just saw your reply! I haven't been on DavesG for awhile, obviously, we had so much going on the last 5 months of 2019. Ready for a calmer year in 2020!
If you still have any Pearl Milkweed seeds available I would love to get some!
Thank you so much for your kind offer! Again, I apologize for just now replying.
Victoria

Fort Worth, TX

oh wow. you don't have any of those blue milkweed seeds do you? Becky? Victoria? They are pretty

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.