How many scrapbookers do we have here?

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I have always been curious but never asked. Since this has now become a craft forum too, I would like to know how many others are into scrapbooking and preserving family photos. I have been doing this for about 4 years now. I am doing a set of albums for each of the kids, from birth on, to take with them when they leave home (and I'm satisfied that they are responsible and settled enough to take care of them) LOL! I'm also doing a set of family albums for me to keep when they all take theirs. I have found this so rewarding and the kids love their books. It becomes a story of their life. When they have friends over, they look at the books. My daughter even has a friend that always asks "Has your Mom done anything new in your book?" Makes me feel great. I do their books in chronological order and do tons of journaling. They already treasure them, and I know they will love them forever. It'll be a great keepsake for them when I am gone.

This thread has 50 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!