JANUARY challenges,projects, organizing ourselves and ideas sharing of ideas!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moved us over

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1493857/

Happy New Year everyone..

Only been 2 days into the new year and I’m full of ideas and better still full of ideas..

Girls came today, got them both started on a quilt top amd rag quilt..I had the periwinkle quilt to work on but got busy in other things..we want to make jar opener squares us8ng the rubber shelf liner, doesn’t move well sewing so ran into Barrie for Teflon foot, going to check if it works.

Wasn’t going to go into Barrie but wouldn’t you know coffee machine broke so went and got a new Cuisinart coffee maker.

Pat wanted one of those thread units that attach to thread spool holder, they were out and not sure when they will come in so I impressed Pat and made her one out of wood..works so well I’ll have to make them for all my machines lol

Took out my Valentine’s Day fabric, have 2 projects in mind, not sure which to make, your thoughts

This message was edited Jan 2, 2019 4:33 PM

This message was edited Jan 2, 2019 4:33 PM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 254 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!