December weather reports and pics

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

I forgot yesterday was December already, sneaking up on me. We came from here...https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1491560/?page=2#post_10400668

Warm and breezy this morning, high mid 80's, thunderstorms likely later this evening. low 70.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Beautiful day in the 60's, reckon I am getting sick- I haave shivered all day. Went shopping yesterdaay, shame eon me, now trying to tuck all the plants I bought into safety spots...something smalll upended my pansies going on a worm search, tucked em back down and watered. Sunshine feels so good.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Day 3 is , 38 degrees rain to snow ,28 for tonight

Kitt, you probably worn down, take it easy.

It was HOT yesterday, like August HOT. Sheesh.
Today feels a bit cooler maybe because it is so breezy, rain later, front coming in. Still going up to mid 80's.

Ju, stay warm...get pics of the snow....you know I like snow pic.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sun If it snows enough , slushy type stuff mostly , Thursday we may get the flake it all Still 36 degrees here

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Hangin here in the 60's in daylite, our so called cold front will be 40's by weeks end. Sunshine nice, but I stayed in and did minor chores.

Some much needed rain yesterday.

Kind of cloudy this morn, 66F, high 71, low 48. Feels much nicer this morning than yesterday.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sherri (sun) if I was a Gingerbear teddy doll I would run to where you are ,,

31 degrees down in the 20's tonight , phsssst to cold weather

☺ Ju.

49F and clear this morn, high 62, low tonight 42. Kit Kat doesn't like the forties, had to get her fuzzy warm bed out for her.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

My 2 cats- Shadow is older, he comes in and gets warm at night, Doodle hits the door outside at dark and I don't usually see him til daylite- when he pushes me out of bed all day. Flipflop cats. I huddles under clothes and a robe and attempted to stay warm. The fingers and toes are not impressed ...

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

My cats here play at night , want in , want out , sometimes their out a while , human sleep syndrome the reason ,
30degrees after a cold 26 or so night ,
yesterday a few flurries today's storm may miss us here ,
1 , 2 , the flurries 3 Mingles this morning 4 Mingles three years ago with mom ,, Someone looks like their mother ,lol

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7

Frosty pics and cute kitties.

42F this morn, sunny, warming back up today to 69, not as cold tonight.

Simba found a box to sleep in.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

60* light drizzle - tears from heaven for GWBush. Train went thru 5 miles from here and SIL went and watched, I wasn't up to it. Watched from a dry warm chair all day. Flash Flood warns til Sat at noon down here as the fronts hit. Houseplants out tonight waiting on more than 1/16" of drizzle to fall.

49 sunny this morning, warming to a sunny 74

I watched a little bit of GW's funeral on TV, would be something to see in person.

Some December garden blooms and Titmouse at feeder

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

20 degrees 33 later sunny

Sun Simba looks well , Nice flowers and bird saying hello

Little more snow

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7

Snow Beautiful.

Rainy Sunday, front over us, thunder but mostly just wind and rain. High maybe 75F, 51 low.

Bear sniffing the flowers

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

today 16 this morning about 18 now 32 later ,

cute pup , you know you have a thing when your jealous of the dog that gets to sniff flowers when you don't , lol

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

44* air is still- been sorta under the weather, but 5.5" of rain in this last event, gray outside, I agree Ju

I'm sure Bear would love to play in the snow, she's loves cooler weather.
Hope you're feeling better Kitt.

Good soaking all day rain yesterday, cloudy and cool this morn, high 59F, low tonight 42F.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

15 this morning 21 now , might see 29 today ,, cloudy ,,, yeah well ,,

43F and sunny this morn, high 58, breezy and sunny. Low tonight 40.

Kit Kat keeping warm in the shed, Dove eating all my birdseed

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

31 now after a cold start in the teens sunny now , 40 or low 40's for today , much nicer ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

55* going to 64* South winds @ 5 to 10 mph. Sunshine outside and a bit warmer than yesterday, rains north of us have us watching for flooding rivers, but this feels nice

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

35 degrees mid 40's later , much milder weather ,

37 and frosty roofs this morning, warming up fast though, sunny, high 65F.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

It was gray all day- so very gray that at 2 pm I THOUGHT it was 5 pm. Humid and about 66*. I am told cold front heading down on us with snow flurries MAYBE Friday- I need to go check. YUP, abscess is nothing more than the feel of a bruise and I cleaned house today. Burned the cereal boxes on my little pile of twigs and felt like I am ready to read now.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

3/4" rain, 60% chance of more-67* currently, wind advisories of 25mph gusts today. I have too many oak and pine near me, I won't feel them. Beautiful sunshine today

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

44 degrees and cloudy now

Rainy day here, more to come, all day I guess, wind gust 10-20mph, muggy 72 now at one PM.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

45 degrees and rain ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

45* windy has made me freeze all day, just can't get warm with the winds sucking heat out of the house. No rain today, just gray.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

42 cloudy , gray and raining still .
realizing that is warm rain rain here , but ,, chilled to the bones it is .

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

56* winds have dropped to 7 mph, and the sunshine is glorious. Me? Still bundled up.

Two gray rainy days, but now just cool and gray, should see the sun later on. 59/69/47 today.

Bear and Simba getting into the holiday spirit

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

We had a bit of weak sun today, no air moving at all so the leaf burning behind me is just smoldering thick smoke laying around everywhere. It did make 59-60*

dipped to 45 at sunrise, skies look clear today, high 70, down to 45 tonight.

Some fall coloring going on down here with these many many nights in the 40's.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

45 today and sunny it was ,

Nice photo's sun , cheers up the local mud bog here

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Warm 53F here today with clouds moving in. Almost 1st day of winter.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

green it was 50 here today and sunny , rain for tomorrow though , Maybe 39 tonight
and colder tomorrow lower 40's ,
I agree , almost ,,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

1/2" rain last night, fair day with sun- maybe 63* outdoors. I am ready for the solstice on the 21rst to swing us back to longer days! Love the shots Sun!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.