I am trying to buy some Berries Jubilee Holly

McKinney, TX

Does anyone know of a source for Berries Jubilee Holly?
I really like that it is fairly small 4 to 5 ft and that the berries are very large and showy.
I'm new on the site so if I should post this somewhere else, please let me know.
Thanks for your help!

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

I found a mail-order nursery offering that species, Tom's Creek Nursery.
I don't know anything about the place.
I order lots of plants on-line but none of my go-to places offered it.
Good luck

Pequannock, NJ(Zone 6b)

Did you look locally? I did find that one in the nurseries here.

McKinney, TX

Thank you both. I struck out at Tom's Creek.
And so far locally, no luck. I tried some of the high end places that carry lots, too. I have a couple more places to call, but I'm not too confident.

So if anyone comes up with something, please let me know.
Mike

Pequannock, NJ(Zone 6b)

Do your nurseries stock up on hollies for the holidays?
It is a hard time of year to find plants in stock. Did Tom's Creek tell you when they would have it in stock again? They show it in stock on their website.

McKinney, TX

Loretta,
Tom's did say they had it in stock, however, they said they do not mail order. Their website looks like they do so I was surprised.

They said if I want to come to New Jersey, I could pick one up. Well, since I live in Texas and I have never been to New Jersey, probably not going to happen.

Those New Jersey folks have quite a sense of humor. :)

Pequannock, NJ(Zone 6b)

Lol! Had to look that up and see if they were near me but they are in North Carolina according to the website. That is a little closer! The only other thing I can think of is to request it from your local nursery and see if they can bring it in. I will see what the nursery here has when I get my Christmas tree.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.