Subscription Payments Failing

los angeles, CA

Hello,

We are currently experiencing an issue where subscription purchases are not being automatically applied to user accounts.

We are working to fix this issue ASAP!

In the meantime, we are manually upgrading accounts.

You can request this by opening a helpdesk ticket:

https://davesgarden.com/helpdesk/

Thank you for your understanding!
-Tyson

Chapel Hill, NC

This issue has not been fixed.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7a)

Hmm, the last we heard from Tyson was back in September. Hope he is still working for Dave's Garden.

los angeles, CA

I am indeed!. Although this issue is still not fixed. I've managed to receive updates every time the site receives a payments and I'm seeing that all payments are credited to accounts.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7a)

Good to hear that, Tyson. Happy New Year.

Fairfax, VA

"You can request this by opening a helpdesk ticket:
https://davesgarden.com/helpdesk/ "

Heh, yeah, sure. You'll be right on it, eh?

Fairfax, VA

Posted earlier to Dave's Garden via PayPal's problem resolution page:

I would like my $19.95 refunded to my PayPal account. I paid for a subscription, but subscription credentials were never provided.
Beginning 8/21, I have attempted resolution with vendor Dave's Garden by emailing through their Contact Us page at https://davesgarden.com/helpdesk/mail/ which targets their "admin" Inbox. I have also sent emails to their "administration", "admin001", "Admin1", and "adminpiazza" Inboxes, but have received no response at all from anyone. My emails to them have all said words to the effect that:
"Paid for subscription, still have no subscriber credentials. Wednesday afternoon, I bought a subscription via your paypal link (DavesGarden Order ID: 129191 - Item# ORDER129191 ) and my subscription info continues to show:
'Subscription account information
Our records show you are not currently subscribed to Dave's Garden, or your subscription has expired.'
How long before DG recognizes my subscription and makes available the benefits I paid for?"
Since they've had several days to see and respond to my issue, and have neglected to even try, I just want my money back so I can take my business elsewhere.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7a)

I suggest you go to their Facebook page and put your problem there where it might actually be seen. Or at least embarrass someone into fixing the problem.

Fairfax, VA

Thanks, June.
Funny, this morning, they activated my subscription, several days after I paid for it, and after I've repeatedly stated that I wanted a refund, no longer expressing any interest in their subscription.
You've made a good suggestion. However, having insistently reiterated my request for a refund after the clueless initiation of the subscription I that I told them I no longer want, they seem a little slow on the uptake (no wonder this site's been dying for a few years now). I'll give them a little longer to respond appropriately before I show how much of an embarrassing inconvenience I can be.

This message was edited Aug 26, 2019 2:53 PM

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7a)

Truthfully I just participate in two "chat" threads here. The days when there really was a "Dave" are long gone. He ruled with an iron hand but things got done quickly and properly! ;-)

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

But don't you enjoy cutting/pasting your rant on all the forums, for free?

Castro Valley, CA

DragonflyFarms, is your real name Dave? LOL

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

We should have emoji's on this site, I could think of some good ones right now. LOL

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I've never heard of the majority of those Admin names. But as a matter of fact, IBtyn's name is Tyson so obviously he has a name and it isn't Internet Brands. He has also been very responsive when I've had to contact him.

Not to trivialize your unlikely monetary loss of $19.95, but if that's too much for you, maybe online subscriptions just aren't your thing.

Many of us were here when Dave was here. There were issues with some people on the site, but not the majority, and that is long over. Move on. Better yet, do your big research before you commit money anywhere.

Full disclosure: I'm an article writer for this website. I like it. I like the people here. Many have been my friends for a long time. I can afford $19.95 for a year's subscription. And I find your rant highly suspicious.

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

Whoever that was, they have evaporated along with the posts. Now these replies are aimed at mist...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.