Weather September 2018...Fall???? Yet???

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

So sorry to be late in posting the Weather thread. West Virginia for past ten days, with spotty Wifi, but back home to muggy Florida now.
We came from here: https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1483127/?page=2#post_10386054

Drove home through the evacuation traffic from the Carolinas, we must have been a bit before, not too bad, but tons of First responders on the I-95 heading up to the Carolinas on opposite side of the road, always warms my heart to see people helping others.

This message was edited Sep 14, 2018 1:20 PM

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Says it is 80* feels like 86* but it is comfy - ish outdoors, 80% humidity, 7 mph east breeze. St Augustine looking good in the rains...

Thumbnail by kittriana

I guess all the tropical storms are sucking our moisture away, hot today, they say high 94F, but it is 89F in my backyard at 2PM in the shade of course. ☺

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

At least you aren't in the Carolinas, chuckl. I stayed in today- fed the hummers and it was gray mostly and warm.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

80's and hot , sunny ,,

Up in Panama City Beach this week, sunny high 89 only 20% chance of rain. Gonna float in Gulf to keep cool .

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Nice Pix Sun , Here it is not much cooler , 85 and rising today Sunshine is Hot rain chance is the same here 20%
Nice mornings though

Thumbnail by juhur7
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

90 degrees , sunny dry .

Thumbnail by juhur7

Did you grow that pumpkin, Ju?
Another warm day here, but a higher chance of rain today. Had some strong wind gusting from storms out over the Gulf yesterday come suddenly, blew umbrellas all over the place.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

74* early this mornin, noon its 88* and heading for 93*. Afternoons have been totally miserable here. 62% humidity, calm south wind of 3 mph. My volunteer dill has begun sprouting.

Thumbnail by kittriana
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

½" Rain Monday, ½" Rain Tuesday morning, Raining again today.
Typical Fall weather. Cool.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sun , yes Grew the pumpkin , there are some small ones out there still , I did not do much with garden this season ,

90's and sunny today Drizzle early this morning ,about 15 minutes or so ,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Minnesota almost blew away last evening. 7 tornadoes in southern MN. Some houses demolished, but mostly trees down. One church lost its steeple. Fairmont, Granada, Northfield & one other have no school today. Mostly from no electricity.
It was a line of storms from Fairmont area all the way to Nortfield. Fairbult airport hit real hard. We just had a big wind & rain. No damage here. Some trees down in the area.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I was reading about a long line of storms day before yesterday
Nothing here , cooling down some 83 today's high , night time temperatures falling into the 50's now

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Glad you ok CG- we have had a shower every afternoon lately-again today, weather cooled at last while it wasd raining to about 77, but the humidity is up there, the hummers aren't happy with the rains, but are still trying tto fatten up and I made 6 cups for 5 feeders today- also saw my first honeybee of the season parked on a feeder...

CG, glad all good at your place. Sorry to hear some lost homes though.

I'm back home finally, seems I've been gone most this month. Not much rain while we were gone, the plants were stressed, some pretty dried out, like my coleus plants. Outlook for next nine days is still up to 91, and not much rain in the forecast.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

79* 97% humidity, 3 mph wind, partly sunny. Drip, drip drip, drip.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Colder here , 67 the high , 50 tonight ?

Send it down please, Ju. ☺

This morning it was 73F instead of 77F and felt nice. Still up to 90F today, 50% chance of rain.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

70 degrees and sunny Rain tomorrow maybe cold 50 degrees last night

Sun it will get to you , About Christmas maybe ?

That's about right, Ju.

No fall here in September, looks like we will have highs to low 90's until Sept.30. Boohoo.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

87* feels like 93* partly cloudy, but nicer since this am,, 57% humidity, 6 mph south wind

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

67 and steady rain for today past here , raining it still is tonight

Winds have been out of the East past days so breezy, makes it a bit more bearable, good thing is no rain so no mosquitoes. Still up to 91 today.

Squirrel getting brave around Kit Kat.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

74 today , gray day . drizzle early , early morning hours last night Thunder and Lightning and lots of rain ,,

Sun Squirrels are brave , and they get chatty also ,, lol

This message was edited Sep 25, 2018 6:53 PM

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Not even safe inside from tiny newborn bloodsucking skeeters, enough sun to mow today, but really comfy day, was busy and didn't even check on stats today, chuckl

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

77*, sunny outside but just got through raining good. 96% humidty, 4 mph sw wind. I have maybe a handful of tiny hummers left and they are trying hard to feed up. Am told the main migrating birds are gone

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

68 degrees , light breeze , sunny , nice nice day

Sounds nice Ju.

77/94/76 Hot & Sunny.

Doesn't feel like fall at all.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

69*, 87% humidity, gray and cloudy outside AND I am cold. I feel the autumn chills here.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

61 degrees at this hour 67 the forecast
cloudy , cool type day

Kitt I feel that Autumn the past few days also

Nope not here, not feeling like Autumn. This is hotter than it was all summer. At least I'm getting some house work done.

75/94/75 20% chance of rain, which means no rain.

October Weather thread.... https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1488055/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.