SEPTEMBER Challenges,Projects & Organizing Ourselves! Let’s see what we can share...all welcome

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moved us over from here

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1483190/?page=8#post_10384235

It’s hard to believe but fall is just around the corner..took several totes out of the back garage and I’m beginning to take in the beauty of oranges,reds and yellows. Drats, forgot to mark the toes before taping the kids, now I don’t know what season lies in where without pulling tape off, that or just make due with decorating with totes I did mark.

I’ve so many planned projects, both for fall and winter but I need to get outside and cut grass, not many more cuts left... keep looking at the clock and it’s still a tad early, don’t want to wake the neighbourhood..kids want I’m sure one more sleep inbefore school starts.

In the meantime I’m random quilting the hockey player blocks on Gary’s quilt

Susan, regardless of wanting to help out your neighbor it’s asking for trouble should something happen to her and they find out you provided her with meds..nope, got to tell her you no can do or say you haven’t any left..

This message was edited Sep 3, 2018 8:31 AM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 106 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!