Weather July 2018

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Still in sunny California...62* dropping to 60* by sunup. Humidity @ 79%. Cool breeze tho only 2 mph. Last months thread...

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1478006/

Thumbnail by kittriana
Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks for the new thread Kitt!

72 this morn, clear, up to 92 with a 40% chance of rain. Calif. sounds much nicer.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

86 for a high ,( Business joke - it can 86 this weather )
Too humid ,
too fast changing ,
too tiring
too too much ,,,

Sun pretty Zebra Longwing

This message was edited Jul 2, 2018 12:20 PM

Thanks Ju,

Happy 4th to you all! And I have a red, white and blue bromeliad flower opening this morn.

73/86/74 80% chance of rain today

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

86 94 74 ,, oh well ,,, Waiting on thunderstorms ,,

Excuse a moment ,, Music Maestro ,,, I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy , Yankee Doodle do or die ,, A Real live nephew of my Uncle Sam ,, Born on the 4Th of July ,,,
Yee Haw ,,,, Happy 4TH Of July ,, boom crackle crackle ,, Shooo Booom ,, Booom ,,!!!!

I forgot Whistle , Snap , Crackle Pop Ka Boom , pow

This message was edited Jul 4, 2018 11:00 AM

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Love those firecrackers, chuckl💥💥💢💥💥🙄
89*, 35% humidity, sunny, 11 mph light west breeze

Yep☺Firecrackers☺, lots of smoke! Got that song in my head now...LOL

Still lots of rainy afternoons, more mosquitoes, 71/87/73 with a 60% chance of rain.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Me too, good tune Joe! 110* 13%humidity lo of 74* tonite. 9 mph breeze. Summer has soaked its heat into the sands now. Tubin down the river - my great grandson and his grandparents...

Thumbnail by kittriana

Are you back in TX now Kitt? That sure doesn't look like Calif. Looks nice and cool.

We now have flood warnings everyday, the huge Lakes close by are rising. We're on high land, so no worries for us. Today 71/89/74 40% chance of rain, winds have shifted from the WSW.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

That was when I left Texas- what I missed doing with them. Thats down near Austin where my granddaughter got her job.
18th home to Texas.
Cooler today- 102*, 24% humidity, 7 mph sw breeze.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

80 sunny , much cooler

Awww, I bet you missing home, nothing like HOME.

The rain cools it off in the early evening, with fans we can sit out under our pavilion. 25% chance today, so it will get hotter, although winds our out of the North, high 90F

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

80's and sunny for today

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

99*starting to cool down from 102*, 19% humidity, sw breeze at 10mph. The Cali fires are quik to start burning already...

Late rain last night, great lightning show after dark. Today high 87 with 50% chance of rain, winds still out of the north.

Took a pic of the clouds while driving over Lake Jesup yesterday, big lake here full of gators.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

.9" rain overnight. Won't have to water strawberries today.
Been hot & dry for a couple days, so rain brightens things up.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

sunny near 90 , dry , hot and humid

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Sun- I never saw the sloughs and lakes that werent full of gators- and add saw quite a few stretched across the interstates before the fencing went up as well. Drive by and watch them roll...
86*, lookin for 88*, 37% humidity, 8 mph western breeze, house across the way is being readied for sale, plants went in today

Thumbnail by kittriana

Nice little house, nice palm by it too.

Seems things might dry out here for the rest of the week. Today only a 30% chance of isolated rain. High 90F, but my bet a bit hotter if no rain.

Eastern Lubber Grasshoppers, trying to make forty more for next year to eat up my garden. grrrrr

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

79 now sunny ,, 89 the high for today 60% chance of rain ,

Kitt House looks Modular and long , The side end view makes it look small

Sun I have Japanese beetles and grasshoppers ,, their eating everything ,,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

2 bed/2bath, Ju. Dunno if modular or manufacture. It is mostly a retirement community. Rumor has that one selling for $400K. This is a gated area.
Stayed cooler today since there was .01" rain last nite. Not sure the rain actually hit the ground... 82* as sun goes down, cloudy til abt 3pm. 49% humidity. 7 mph lite west breeze.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

one in the Bay Area advertised , 998 sq ft. 1.25 million , I almost fainted ,,lol

90 and sunny today was here , humid but dry , That makes wonders of sense?

That was the last fun those grasshoppers ever had...LOL

Cali prices high, I remember my parents sold their house for 40K in 78' and bought a house in FL double the size, much newer and nicer, for the same price. Dad still lives in that house. ☺

92 here today, winds ENE, only a 20% chance of rain, drying out here some, so humid but dry does make sense to me.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

60 this morning sunny and 86 for today ,

sun Bag after Bag of beetles here

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Bartow, FL

I posted in old thread ooops...

wow, so hot... 91 degrees and the ac is working overtime. Every evening in my area we get thunder but not much rain but elsewhere they get a storm to go with the thunder.

I see you found us, Tina. ☺

Nice tomatoes, I'd be poppin those in my mouth straight off the plant.

High 92 with a 60% chance of rain later on. It's already 78F and not even 8AM yet. Yesterday my Jeep said it was 97F on the road.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I wash them first (most of the time ,lol
pretty Caladiums too

90 sunny , clear and hot ,,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

More rain here, .7".
Probably needed it after yesterday's 96º with heat index of 106º.
Today cloudy, off &on sprinkles, 72º.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

More sunshine, 84* @ 1130am, goin to 87*, 54% humidity, 8 mph west breeze.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

cloudy hazy , humid , near 90

78/90/76 with a 60% chance of rain in afternoon hours. Winds from the SW which make it seem hotter.

Dog knows how to keep cool ☺

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Cute pup , great idea ,
Changing temperatures , rainy hazy weather , 82 degrees , rain white out the pix

Thumbnail by juhur7
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

86* and droppin now the sun is lower, 46% humidity, 9 mph west wind. Cooler tonite to 70* at least. I look at my Tx pics and they are green, even winter pretty much, or have a lot of water. I look at all the flowers in Cali, but they are oranges or reds or rocky...

It is already 88F at 10AM, it is those SW winds that heat us up fast and keep the nights warmer.
80% chance of rain, hope it is earlier to cool us down, it was yesterday.

Nice capture of the rain, Ju.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sun Storm and hurricane season may come early this year Equator area is really hot ,, Every so often I can get pix of the rain ,Almost got the drops ,,
85 and 54 for here , that forecast may be incorrect though .

Bartow, FL

Mostly cloudy today and T-storms possible.
High in 90's probable.

Noooo no hurricanes. I can't take it again.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Last few hours in Escondido, Ca Sunny @78* and dropping now @ 6pm, 63% humidity with a 9mph west breeze. See ya from Texas tomorro!

Safe travels Kitt.

Same old report from here. HOT, and chance of afternoon thunderstorms. ☺

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Clear day mid 80's , cloudy and 80 at sunset now

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Just heard some thunder. Supposed to rain off & on all day.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.