June Weather 2018 - Are you Sweating yet?

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Talk about the weather in your area and post your garden pics...we came from here...https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1474883/?page=3#post_10366603

Thumbnail by sunkissed

Yesterday was another all day off and on rain, but today only a 50% chance of rain, all that tropical moisture as moved away, so maybe we'll dry out some.
High today 91F and so far no rain on radar.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Beautiful 70 degrees & sunny.
Big crew planting out vegetables.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

80's here , slight chance of rain , sunny

CG those rabbits are ready for the carrots ,

Sun don't float away .. or boil . pretty blooms ..

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

87* feels like 96*. Not surprising since it felt like 88*@ 4am this mornin. 94* expected high. 67% humidity, 10 mph southern breeze.

Thumbnail by kittriana
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Rabbits actually do not eat carrots.
Fenced the eggplant patch. No more rabbit damage.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Well CG it is still a good joke Love the clover and alfalfa they do

Near 90 humidity about the same , sun shinning now , between off and on rain showers , sweltering swamp like weather ..

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Kohlrabi, Broccoli, Eggplant & others.
85 degrees
Done planting for today. Muskmelon, Watermelon, Cucumbers, & Tomatoes.
Close to 1000 plants + some seed.

I think the coyotes ate all the wild rabbits around here, used to see lots of rabbits.

74F this AM and the skies are totally clear for a change, only a slight chance of rain later on, didn't rain yesterday. High 91F west breeze.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

88* feels like 99* hi expected of 95*. Clouds didn't burn off til about 1130am. 9mph sw stirring of air. 66% humidity.

Thumbnail by kittriana
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

1.2" rain this morning. Didn't need it.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

84 our high today . partly cloudy . no rain ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Up early Joe? 80* feels like 88*, goin to 93*. 50% chance of rain this evening, 87% humidity, dewpoint@ 76*. 5 mph west air stirring. I had forgotten we are considered to be the tropics...

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

80 today here , it was still hot though , sunny also

Kitt pretty BF ,, nice to see , enjoy ,,

93F today, a 30% chance of afternoon thunderboomers. It is already hot and muggy and the sun isn't even up.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Sweating is an understatement. I spent 45min outside, just came in. My long hair is so soaked I might as well have stepped just out of the shower. 86* feels like 94*, hi of 93* expected. 65% humidity, 5mph west and calm and sunny. Yesterday evening we HAD a chance of rain, it freckled the sand, but the wind was sharp enough to break 1.5" pine limbs and throw dead pinecones. 30% chance of rain tonite, we shall see.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

78 or so our high past today , down in the low 50's tonight , hot and cold this weather ,
it is terrible ,
Sun nice red flower ..
rain tomorrow ?

Thank Ju, it is a Hibiscus another DG member gave me.

I hear ya Kitt, my hair stays up in a pony or braided all summer long. After my morning walks I look like I jumped in a swimming pool...wish I had one. Outdoor shower gets a lot of use in summer.

high 92F 0% chance of rain. Humidity 90% only dropping to 45% at hottest part of the day.

Clerodendrum Pagoda blooming, just gets bigger and bigger as it ages. Very prolific.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

88* feels like 96*, hi of 94* expected. Humidity has dropped to 61% now. 7 mph sw calm. Sunny.
Mine was in a ponytail, almost couldnt get the band off. The tall daylilies are still blooming, and an old one returned I bought for a 10 yr old grandaughter who wanted yellow and purple things. Shes 22 now, out of college and heading to a new job. Just got cooled off, time to head back out

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Always pretty blooms here ,
77 degrees and thundershowers here today , 51 and cloudy for tonight .

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Figured I would do a pm checkin. 81* 81% humidity. Feels like 88*, 5 mph south calm. Temp just dropped 1 * tho...

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

it was 80 and sunny here today . about 70 now
saying 90's tomorrow ?

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

88* feels like 96* goin to 92*. 7mph south calm wind. 62% humidity. My pepper protectors are on the job til sun gets too strong.

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

well I don't know that it really is ,? but the idea is there

We blooms like it here

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Overcast most of the day, 74 degrees. Hot when the sun poked out.

Nice frog shots, and blooms.
We're in summer mode here, pretty much a copy paste same thing each day. High 92, low 73 and 50% chance of thunderstorms.

We were at the beach for a few days to celebrate our anniversary, sunset shot, a bit blurry because my cell phone doesn't do distant shots very well.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

No end to the rain. Yesterday, 1.9" Today so far 1.5".

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Kitt frogs and toads enjoying here also ,
Thundershowers 88 degrees , sun , clouds , sun ,clouds , then the rain then the same ,, Muggy Muggy days ,,

rain dropped the temps to 75 sun comes back and it will be sweltering 80's or more

sun , Looks like a nice sky for Anniversary memories , Have a Happy one !

This message was edited Jun 9, 2018 2:33 PM

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I am in a different world. Escondido, Ca. 81* FEELS like 81*. Going to 58* tonite, humidity 38%, 9 mph west breeze.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

same as yesterday here ,
Kitt Having an experience ?

Kitt, you back at your Dad's? 58 sounds really nice to me right now.
Thanks Ju :-)
CG hope this doesn't drown all the new plantings.

Same as yesterday, high 92, low 74, Afternoon thunderstorm, but less of a chance today.

Some coquina rock rock I found on the beach, my kind of souvenirs ;-)

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

They can't drown, they are still in the greenhouse.
Overcast, 68 degrees

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sun I like rocks also always interesting ,

74 degrees last I looked , raining steady has been since early morning hours ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

83* dropping to 58* tonite. That is todays hi temp. 9mph sw calm. 39% humidity. Any other time, Cali would be AWFUL! But this can't be beat.

Rocks are rare in FL.
Sounds nice Kitt, hope Dad doing well.

We've had mostly hot sunny days for the past three days, with just one thunderboomer in the late afternoon, just enough to water everything and perk the heat wilted plants back up, cools it down a bit before sunset.

Today about the same high 91/73 low.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

64* goin to 84*, 77% humidity but dropping, 2mph sw calm. All is much better in Cali.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Mid 70's cloudy . Humidity is 90% or more . Thundershowers forecast for this evening .

Rain all around us last evening but we enjoyed the windy coolness and no moisture, I like when that happens, of course you can still get stuck by lightning.

Today high 91, 50% chance of rain.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

72 degrees and 89% humidity here Cloudy 80% chance of rain
high is suppose to get to 82 ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

80*feels like 82*, 49% humidity, 8 mph west light breeze. Sunny.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.