Journal, March 10 2001

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Morning folks! Beautiful sunny morning here. Just a bit chilly. Around 48. Rain will return tomorrow. Never a dull moment when you have animals. Last night the dogs were barking so I woke up DH and told him I was to going check it out. Seems like my one female goose somehow got her head stuck in the fence. The male goose who she does not mate with (she mates with the other male) saw the female and "took advantage" of the situation. Boy, I tell you. So the other male was madder than a hornet. Big goose fight going on at 12:30 am. It took me 5 minutes to get her head unstuck and another 5 to calm down the dogs. If you've ever had a Blue Tick hound, they sure can bark!! Have a great day all. I have to go work at a Home and Garden show in the next town today and tomorrow as a part of my volunteer hours for my Master Gardeners program. Blessings, Lisa

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!