I Need Help with my Northern Lights Greenhouse🙏

Corfu, NY

I really hope someone can help me. I have the Gardeners Supply Northern Lights Greenhouse made of Tedlar Courtguard. Up until now I had only small tears.
Then last year After a bad storm I caused a major rip trying to get the upper vent window in. The whole middle section needs to be replaced but I can't find this Tedlar Courtguard, and don't know what to use as a replacement. I am so sad about this. Any Help you can give me will be Greatly Appreciated. Thank You.

Thumbnail by RoseDodge
Marysville, OH

Did you have any luck with replacing the Tedlar on your greenhouse? I have the same one and am looking for the right plastics as well.

Buffalo Junction, VA

From what I understand Gardener's Supply, gardeners.com, was the only place that carried that product. I would check with them. If it is a film, you can probably replace it with greenhouse polyethylene film.

El Cerrito, CA

I have a Northern Lights Greenhouse. I ordered remnant pieces of film, clear and white from Farmtek to replace the torn panel. Then I realized the panels are manufactured to be entirely replaced. There’s no way to attach the film to the frame. I bought a large sheet of white acrylic at Tap Plastics and had a contractor screw it to the panel’s frame off the greenhouse. You have to make sure the plastic isn’t old as the second panel we replaced cracked a lot at the screws.

Fort Worth, TX

predrill your holes a little pilot hole to reduce cracking when screwing plexiglass

Hingham, MA

Did anyone figure this out? Gardener's Supply didn't really have an answer, I am trying to fix the same thing for a client, any help most appreciated!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.