May Weather 2018 - The Sun is warming, the birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, and the garden is growing.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

New monthly thread, let's see some pictures of the new Spring growth!
We came from here: https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1472435/

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed

Looks like a pleasant day here today...sunny 60/82/61F and no rain.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

After a high of 85 yesterday, we got a bit of rain overnight.
Cloudy now & 57 degrees.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Sunkissed, nice pictures.

It got up to 66F yesterday. They are calling for a high today of 62F. Any day where you don't have to run the air conditioner is a good weather day.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sun Hopefully May see lots of blooms here
80 /59 ,, sunny ,, 64 and sunny now

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Clouded up and drizzled a bit this afternoon. Humidity felt like 100% since I couldn't work outdoors without a soaked shirt and very little work done. 80's for sure

Thanks Kell.
Wow the 80's for CG and Ju...almost hard to believe.
58F this AM, up to 83F today breezy, it feels good and I'm enjoying it because the weekend it is going to be hot.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Today: 6/10ths" rain last evening.
46 Degrees, sunny. Going for 66.

It got up to 57F yesterday. There were a couple hundred drops of rain. They are calling for a high today of 65F.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

77* now going to 89*, partly cloudy, 20% chance hovering for drizzle. Think I got a ttl of .01" rain yesterday. Humidity is at 82% with an 11mph breeze at least today. Am pretty sure my mosquitoes get out of bed at 10am....cilantro bolting...

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

84 degrees , 15 to 25 mph , 82% humidity
rain tonight ,,tomorrow

tulips giving it a try

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7

Nice tulips and Cilantro.

Not as cool this morn 66F at sunrise, up to 84F today mostly sunny. Do mosquitoes even sleep? LOL.

Milk and Wine lily finally opened

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Sunny, 52 going up to 70.

Nice pictures, everyone

It got up to 66F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 77F today. This will be the last reasonably comfortable day for the foreseeable future.

Amaryllis - The best gardening decision I made was to plant these at the front of the house.

Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Pretty lillies and Amaryllis ,

68 degrees and stead rain ,, 78 the high ?

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

84*, another degree to hit predicted 85*. Winds died then started back up, Southern breeze at 12 mph. Humidity @ 62%. Very lo chance precip tonite...

Thumbnail by kittriana

Absolutely beautiful Amaryllis, Kell! I love how the cacti is mixed in with them.

64/85/68F mostly sunny, 0% chance of rain, humidity high in morn 89% low 44% towards late afternoon, Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.

Thank you, Sunkissed. We figure that whoever lives here next will take out the cactus.

It got up to 78F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 89F today, so it will be at least 90F. I don't understand how anyone could like that.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

70 degrees winds up to 30 mph ,, rain chances for later ,, yesterday it rained a long time , The evening was wonderful .,

I love nice evenings.

Muggy 66F this morn, humidity it 93%, clear now but a 40% chance of rain as a tropical low approaches from the south east, kind of early for that. NE wind 10-15mph, switching to SSE later when low gets here. of course we can use the rain.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sun Such nice Tropicals !!!
75 and sunny for today here , tonight 50's ,,

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7

Thanks Ju, love seeing all you flowers popping up.

71F this morn and pouring hard rain, mostly cloudy today, high 82F, 60% chance of more showers later.

It got up to 96F yesterday. We went hiking yesterday morning and even then it was rather atrocious. They are calling for a high of 86F today. That is the hottest day in the 10-day.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

70 79 47 ,, A beautiful morning , 70 degrees , sunny , light breeze ,,
Maybe rain late today 40% chance

66/88/63F and totally blue skies after all day rain yesterday, smells fresh. NNE winds 10-15. 0% chance of rain today.

It got up to 89F yesterday. They are calling for a high today of 85F, so it will be at least 86F.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Another windy 70 degree day ,, sunny strong wind .
rained heavy for two hours yesterday ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Coming down from 90* now, very sunny. 34% humidity, 4 mph sw puffs of air. Too hot, I agree Kelli. Hopefully this will hold up a few vines...

Thumbnail by kittriana

It got up to 82F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 88F today. Tomorrow is supposed to be bad, also.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Rained for couple of hours, still sprinkling. 61 degrees.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

85* 41% humidity, 7 mph sw breeze- up in the pinetops maybe. Going to 89? Ha! We will see🕶

It got up to 86F yesterday but it didn't feel that hot. They are calling for a high of 86F today.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

81 and sunny here for today ,, scattered Thundershowers ,,60%

It got up to 87F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 81F today. This should be the last hot day for a little while. I hope so.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Ummm. 86* abt to top out at 87*, dropping to 68* tonite. 10% chance of shower later tonite. Dew so heavy you wouldn't be able to tell...60* for dewpoint. 41% humidity, light south breezes at 12mph. Sago is a chore I need to sit on my buns and scoosch up to and trim all the old off...

This message was edited May 10, 2018 12:37 PM

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

80 and sunny here

It got up to 79F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 67F today. That is more my speed.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

80*, with a feels like of 84*, goin to 87* for a high. 69% humidity, dewpoint 69*. 10% chance of precip tonite, 12 mph south wind. Apparently there was a party in my garden last night...

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

72 going up to 85 today sunny

Kitt nanomachine or nanite airship

We've been camping at Ormond Beach all week, was nice five clear days up to 80F, nights low to mid 60's which was good since motorhome AC was on the blink.

Back home a bit warmer, up to 90 today..yikes...here we go summer is here. Hubs and pooch fishing off our campsite.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.