Buying a hydraulic lift table to maintain walled garden

Toronto, Canada

I have a walled garden on one side of the house. The house is two stories and we've done it in a way that I get one plain wall for the garden. The initial setup was done with some outside help and I am finding it difficult maintain. Mostly because of the height. So last day I was in a store and saw people using hydraulic lifts to get things from the top. So I thought it will be cool to have one at home. So I've been searching for companies who sell this and I've just found one. And I still don't know how much will it cost. So there are two things I want to ask. Will the cost of a hydraulic lift table? (like this one http://www.pentalift.com/us/lift-tables/custom-portable.php ) And will it really be useful at a house?

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!