APRIL , Ideas,Challenges and Organizing Ourselves, Come join in...

Victoria Harbour, ON

Mobed us over

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1470392/

Wrote a long post starting a new thread and Zappa, in cyber space! Grrr

Wrote how I missed everyone, I so looked forward to everyone’s projects, thoseyou are working on and those you set aside that weren’t up to your liking and hit a glitch, know I have some.

Almost 2 weeks since I’ve been on new meds and my old energy is back, got housework done, my jar ‘to do’ and is just after 8.

Worked yesterday on linda’s sign, at the UGLY stage right now, yesterday I looked out at winter storm, sooo many accidents, 50 in a collision in Barrie, today the sun in beaming through the window so with all done I will sit and try and finish the sign so this weekend I can give it the finishing outdoor flecto coats,

Will need a few breaks so hoping to go through my stash and see what I have for the Blooming Buddies quilt I want to start..am sure I will have a lot to buy as the want 18 fat quarters..

Hope you have a sunshine day

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 176 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!