Source for pots, trays, etc needed

East Hampton, NY

Hello all, first post here. In the past I have used and been very happy with Novosel Enterprises for my plasticware needs. But their site seems to be having an issue and the phone is just ringing. Been looking online, but everyone else's prices are either double or triple, or their shipping fees are out of logical reasoning. WOndering if anyone had any suggestions on who they use. FWIW I;m in the NE.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Do you shop on Amazon.com?

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Try Greenhouse Megastore. Good selection, Good prices.

East Hampton, NY

thanks for the suggestions. GHMS is double or more what novosel prices are.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Inserts; Megastore, $44.00 per hundred
Novosel; $64.00 per hundred

East Hampton, NY

not looking for inserts. looking at trays and pots. will be ordering from amazon, with amazon prime, i can get kind of close to the prices i was getting

Sherman Oaks, CA

I usually buy pots from Walmart. They have some nice selections.

Lancashire, United Kingdom

This worked out great for me, you may want to see if it's on the US Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0081S54R2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I planted 2 pea (petite pois) seeds and 2 morning glory seeds in 15 pots and they all germinated well (in miracle grow multi-purpose compost).

However, the pots are very small so I would imagine it would depend on what you plan to grow and how quickly you can transplant them. I don't know, I just went with it because I was on a budget and it worked out for me =]

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.