drip irrigation feeder tank

Atascadero, CA

We just moved into the central coast of California. We planted our half acre with some great native plants. Then it happened, the deer just walked in and ate and chewed. Put a deer fence up and driveway gate now we are deer proof. Then the gophers moved in to eat roots and drink our drip irrigation. Tthe irrigation has a 1 gallon tank to add plant food for direct drip feeding. I called Rain Bird about there tubing and emitters to see if I can dispense gopher repellent through the system. They said nothing but water should ever go through the tubing. Need some help this idea is great but I cannot find anything out if this will work?
I do not want to destroy the hundreds of feet of tubing.it is covered in mulch also.
HELP!

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!