Now's our chance!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Calling all greenhouse owners! We've recently added a new feature to DG, allowing you to share your opinions on sources for garden plants and supplies - and (you guessed it) greenhouse "stuff"!

Please take a minute to check it out: http://davesgarden.com/gwd/ Then add your rating and a comment to the companies you've dealt with, and add the companies you buy from that aren't listed yet. I think this can really help those who are building greenhouses (or needing new parts/supplies) to know which sources are the best.

Your opinion matters so much: it can send new customers to your favorite sources, and prevent disappointments for others who may be contemplating purchses from a company you've had problems with.

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

That was a question I had could we add ones we have ordered greenhouse supplies from or was this just plants and garden supplies?( you just answered that question) lol

Peggy, I was adding some companies today, and started to add the company I bought my GH film from when I realized that we hadn't included a category for GH stuff. So I e-mailed Dave to ask him to add it, and the next thing I knew, it was there. Hooray!!!!

I tried to add Hoop House to the companies and came up with a "prexisting company" but then I couldn't find it on any of those listed. I would add this if I could but there is some kind of problem.

Lantana, please send me the info that you have (even just the name and town, I can figure out the rest); I'll add it for ya ASAP. Dave and I are still working out the technical details of ensuring that duplicate entries are stopped, and unfortunately it's stopping some non-duplicates at this point :(

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.