Need help creating privacy

Saint Louis, MO

Just moved to my new home in January. I'm trying to plan and how to create privacy to my yard and patio. The water fountain will be picked up by the previous owner and I will replace it with a taller one. My yard extends all the way to the road at an angle, past the virgin Mary statue. So, when people go down that road they can see directly to my patio. The back has tall evergreens and a wall, I'm ok with that. The other side of the house is another patio that needs help. The neighbors on that side have a chain length fence and 2 big dogs that I'd like to block their view. Their fence does not go to my property line. The shed is theirs and sits on their property. I need suggestions on fast growing scrubs or ornamental grasses. I'm doing this myself and on a bit of a budget. Thanks for your help.

Thumbnail by ButterflyMe Thumbnail by ButterflyMe Thumbnail by ButterflyMe Thumbnail by ButterflyMe Thumbnail by ButterflyMe
This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!