Back after a long absence

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

I have not been here for a long time---my hubsand died 9 months ago today, and I am just now getting my life back to surviving. I went to grief counseling at Chaplaincy- they are wonderful souls there. Gradually doing some sewing and getting ready for Spring gardening. A neighbor just asked me to help her dispose of some sewing things. She is moving away into assisted living. I am going to post her Pfaff machine and beautiful cabinet on Craigs list. But I thought first I would check here and see if anyone was interested. She has no idea what it is worth but is talking LOW figures. The cabinet is fantastic- The machine is model 2040 tiptronic- maybe someone local in the TriCities can use a great deal. I have more photos. I know the machine is like new- she's a meticulous lady!

Thumbnail by JoParrott Thumbnail by JoParrott
This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!