December Challenges,Projects & Organizing Ourselves! Let’s see what we can share...

Victoria Harbour, ON

Came from here

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1462753/

Lordy it’s hard to imagine it’s been almost 2weeks since I’ve really crafted, with being ill and hospitalized for a few days I can’t say it put me behind but I didn’t get some things done and that’s ok!

This morning I did go tree projects basecoated, later this afternoon I will streak with white and leave their decorating to another day.

Think I might even do one more patch on the scoot tarp, got a call this morning wondering where I was with it so I told them I’d do best I could but promise nothing as I never know when the next attack will be.

But I will maybe sew a few ugly sweater mug rugs as I need 5little gifts, think they are quick, when we say that the project is usually more difficult right..

Ordered a new sewing aid from the same place I bought my new ruler, chomping at the bit to get it..best part is Rita my friend gave me the $100 for it and I only have to pay $15for shipping.

What are you all up to, sure hope you can post photo’s

This thread has 111 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!