November Weather, winter is here!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Happy Halloween.
Cold here in Minnesota. 25 Degrees at 9:30 PM

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks C.G. Happy first day of November.

57F this morn, clear and sunny, up to 80 today.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

40 degrees and rain , and rain , and rain , sigh ,, and rain

64 this morn before sunrise, up to 84F today, partly cloudy, not really a chance of rain. I'm going to take a day drip to Botanical garden today.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

It got up to 66F yesterday. There was enough rain to run the windshield wipers on intermittent for about ten seconds. They are calling for a high of 66F today.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

it was almost 65 degrees yesterday now it is near 50 , might get to near 60 degrees later sunny now ,

It got up to 73F yesterday. They are calling for a high a 68F. There was a little bit of mist when I went out earlier.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

58 degrees steady rain flash flood watches and warnings Tornado warning a few counties away

70 this morning just before sunrise, that's pretty warm from what we've been waking up to, high 85 only 10% chance of rain.

juhur, Watch out for those floods/tornadoes!

Pentas taking over my garden...

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

47 degrees here . Cloudy , Not bad here the storms , only windy and mucky , wind makes it cold , 38 for tonight

It got up to 71F yesterday. Some place got 0.02 inch of rain but it wasn't us. They are calling for a high today of 69F. There is a 60% chance of 0.05 inch of rain this morning.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

20 overnight. Snowing most of the afternoon. Ground is white.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Still 48 degrees and quiet here I can wait for snow , and wait , and wait ,,, uh ,huh
Shrubs doing fall color ...

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7

CG, would love to see some snow snapshots....please. :-)
Beautiful color Ju,
Back to 64F this morning, not sure what was up yesterday? Foggy early, now sun burning it off. Up to 84F, my yard always a bit cooler though.

Only fall color around here is the rain-trees full of colorful seeds.

Thumbnail by sunkissed

It got up to 71F yesterday. They are calling for a high today of 75. There is no rain in the 10-day, of course.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

40 degrees ,sun , windy ,, feels cold .
Wonderful rain tree sun

63 now, feels cooler, same old up to mid 80's, at least it's not foggy this morning.

Brown Thrasher in my digging in my garden.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

32 degrees maybe 50 today Sunshine ,,

sun , We get a Thrasher or two here fun bird , Usually Ovenbirds are into everything here

Once in a blue moon we will get a California thrasher. Towhees do most of the digging around. We've had them works so hard that they kick around bark chips.

It got up to 75F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 75F. It will get hotter than that if it is sunny all day. Lately it has not been, and I'm satisfied with that.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

No snow photos for a while. We are getting normal weather now.
39 degrees & sun.
40's all next week.

Today last day up to the mid 80's, then some more seasonable temps coming for weekend and next week.Yeah. Sunny coming up now but a good chance of afternoon rain later.
I'll patiently wait for snow pics...no hurry ;-)

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

started at a cold 30 degrees this morning 48 now sunny
Tomorrows high is only suppose to be 34

They are calling for a high of 70F. It got up to 72F yesterday.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

27 this morning here only 29 last I looked

brrr, Ju.
61F this am, never got above 70 yesterday. Today it should get up to at least 75. 20% chance of a quickie shower coming in off the ocean this morn.
Happy Veterans Day

Oop...my mistake that is a high of 79 today. just put my glasses on...LOL

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I would like either temperature there sun , Mistake or other ,,,

Yesterday turned out to rain off and on all day long, put a bit of a damper on the Veterans Day party we were at. Misty rain, then sun, then misty rain. Thank goodness it all stopped by sunset so we could all walk to the lake to see fireworks the VFW does every year.
More of the same today, 40% chance and windy. High 80.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

43 degrees and rain , I could go clean the garage ,but it is Sunday , I would rather watch movies set on my butt and eat most of the day .. .

Sunday's are made for relaxing, all will wait for you on Monday. ;-)

Today starting out a cloudy 67F, supposed to stay cloudy but not really rain, high 79.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

39 degrees fog , mist , light rain ,,

64 now, up to 75 today, 40% chance of rain off the ocean, see it already on radar. Breezy.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

40's and sunny today

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

45 degrees, overcast.

59 this AM...sunny, warming to 78...breezy no rain in forecast.

Butterflies and bees in the garden.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

sun and pretties ,
Here it is 44 degrees and raining steady

I wish winter was here - not your winter, but a southern CA winter with days in the 60s and some rain once or twice a week.

They are calling for a high of 78F, which is o.k., but next week they are calling for days in the 90s. That stinks.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

33 degrees windy , rainy , and cold

Brrr, Ju. and I agree Kell, 90 in this late in season does stink, it happens here sometimes also.

50F this morning at sunrise, up to 75, mostly sunny...but they say rain next three days, don't like when it rains on Thanksgiving, then kiddos stuck in house.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

50 and sunny for today here

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.