OCTOBER Challenges, project and Organizing Ourselves, all welcome..

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moved us over from here

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1458191/?page=8#post_10326491

Santa's Workshop is now open..

It's a sunshine day out there, tipical fall day with an expected high of 68.

Good day to open Santa's Workshop, before you know it Christmas will be upon us and so it's time to make my Christmas list and continue thinking of projects to tag for those I love.

Last few weeks have been productive, did the Halloween throw for Melanie, she loved it..went in my pile of unfinished projects and ended up quilting the Christmas tree throw, 2 table toppers and yesterday I made another Christmas table topper..

Time to set goals to keep me on track,

Today I'm thinking ogpf putting binding on the cross stitch quilt and hand sew binding, get that project finished

This week, finish my niece's Halloween throw and put my sister Sharon's Christmas quilt on the frame, know she is anxious to see it finished.

Months goal,

Quilt and finish another cross stitch quilt, 3-4 other Christmas gifts,get wood done for the Christmas workshop, a stained glass piece and I'd be pleased with October, now let's see what I do get done.

This message was edited Oct 2, 2017 9:32 AM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 143 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!