Weather for October, 2017

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Gee, September flew by.
New thread to post your weather events.
Rain & 54 degrees.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

It got up to 84F yesterday. It felt hotter than that. They are calling for a high of 82F today. Supposedly no 90s until next Saturday.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

70 and partly sunny here today , very comfortable nice day

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Light rain this morning, breezy, today's high 83F, looks like we'll stay under 90 all week, but close by the weekend. Ya all can send fall my way! I'm ready.

Wispy clouds

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Like the clouds sun ,

Near 80 and sunny today it was , 57 for tonight or about .

It got up to 78F yesterday. It felt hotter than that. They are calling for a high of 71F today. The sun is coming out so I don't see how that can happen.

High 84F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph.30-70% chance of rain depending on which weather station you go with. The sun is rising now, good breeze.

It was 49F at 5:45AM. I think that is the coldest it has been since last winter. It got up to 73F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 84F today, so it will be about 86 or 87F.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Last night's 57 became 67 as for tonight also, 75 was the high ,74 still this evening ,
A light rain shower this morning ,

Wow Kelli, that is sure a cool off.

Rained all night off and on and still this morning as a tropical low is over us, yesterday never got above 79 and last evening was fabulous for sitting outside and watching sunset. Today dreary gray, High 80F if sun comes out.

It got up to 84F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 88F, which means 91F. That is really not necessary.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

70 degrees , cloudy rain day , last night, most of today

It got up to 87F yesterday. Today they are calling for a high of 94F.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Rain again today. Don't seem to want to stop. Farmers are getting nervous about harvest. Can't work in the rain & fields are getting muddy.
52 degrees.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Rain and 72 today

Muggy 76 this morn, before sunrise...ugh. High 90...70% chance of rain.

Yesterday it got up to 96F. They are calling for a high today of 95F. Wouldn't you agree that southern California weather is vastly overrated?

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

74 degrees with heavy rain , nice temperatures ,soggy makes for slow get done ,outdoors

Yesterday, it got up to 97F. Today they are calling for a high of 83F, which means it will be 86F.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

67 degrees and rain , rained last night , off and on the rain , soggy here

Heavy thunderstorms last night right at dinner to dusk, interfered with burger grilling. Winds still from south east today, so it will be hot again. Only a 20% chance of rain. 77F this morn, high 90F.

Some call these bromeliads hurricane flowers since they bloom in hurricane season, Billbergia pyramidalis.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed

It got to something like 82F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 85F, which means 88F here. It is supposed to be windy, but that hasn't started yet.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

A partly sunny day past ,72 degrees , Tomorrow changing weather

Winds change from the east today, a bit cooler this morn, but should still reach 90F today. No rain.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

33 degrees this morning. Fall is here for sure!

It was 87F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 85F, which means 88F at my place. Of course they keep revising the temperatures up and most of the 70s are gone for this week. It was really windy yesterday.

Kelli are any of those fires near you?

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

72 degrees here and rain , Cal.fire news is terrible

No fires near me. The Orange County ones are closest and they are probably almost a two hour drive away.

It got up to 88F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 81F, so it will be 84F. So blah.

Good to know Kelli. The Orange Co fire had me concerned.
Partly cloudy today, high 90F low 71...only 10% rain chance.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

A 60 degree mostly cloudy day some rain , 54 tonight

It got up to 82F yesterday. We didn't have to run the air conditioner until we went upstairs. They are calling for a high of 80F today, which means 82 or 83F. They are calling for 70s next week but I'm not going to fall for that again.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

63 degrees and cloudy , a light rain shower earlier

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

58 degrees and clear this morning ,

Juhur, it surely sounds like fall weather for you.

Yesterday morn it was 69F...so it is a start out of the 70's, never got above 82 was nice, warmer today, high 87F, 40% chance of rain, already had a small shower this morn. Sunny now but saw a rainbow this morn.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

sunkissed , fall is working it's way to here slowly Nearly 80 degrees today

It will all happen soon enough

It got up to 91F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 92F and windy today. Ho, hum.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Rained all day 50 degrees now , 40 tonight , windy ,it is cold outside .

Lots of rain during the night, 73 and cloudy this AM, breezy. We actually have a cold front over us, but it isn't going to change things much, just a few days in the lower to mid 80's, maybe some cooler mornings...but I'll take what I can get.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

sunny now , at sunrise it was 42 degrees 66 forecast for today

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.