who are the silent viewers

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

I want to know who are all the silent viwers looking at our new site.

ever felt like an animal in a cage? 43 posts V 296 viewers

wouldn't it be great if all those who looked in had a comment!

Mark
Northern Ireland

Alan.

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Ok you caught me, LOL

I'm a silent viewer, just like to see whats going on, don't want to miss anything you know...LOL.

Jody

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Hi~~~~ Lisa here!

Rapid City, SD(Zone 5b)

Me too :) I love to read, and read and read - I just don't want my name plastered all over every forum at DG (thats probably some type of phobia). I really enjoy seeing what's going on and, if I really feel strongly about something, or think I have something to offer - I pipe up :)

RiseAnn

so honest of you all

Mark

Hamilton Sq, NJ(Zone 6b)

I'm also a silent viewer. If I don't have anything to say I don't, But when I do it may go on & on & on. I do love watching to see what everyone is saying. Some of it is very funny. I enjoy this very much.
Anna :)

Richmond Hill, GA(Zone 8b)

Me too.:) I love reading your descriptions of everything. I have several friends from England here at home. I also am from a city (Savannah, GA) that has a very large Irish population. I just wish I could hear you all talking! I love the accents. :)

Terri

Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom

Yes I confess...I was one of those "silent viewers", until I couldn't contain myself any longer and had to join in. From a new member.

hi ya Daisy Chain welcome to the UK forum of Daves garden

Montevideo, MN(Zone 4a)

Hi I feel the same as pete2....lol forgive me?
Jen

It's too bad we don't have a chat forum with our microphones all hooked up. Darn! That would be so much fun!!! :)

Terri

298 (thanks Alan) - Jo

Kuna, ID

Hello I am a silent viewer. I collect seeds simply for the pleasure and for use in identification of unknown contaminates. I am a seed analyst for the state of idaho. I am new to this site.

Hi mgerdes and welcome! :)

Terri

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.