Texans please check in

Dallas, TX

There has been so much devastation from Hurricane Harvey. I know we have members who live in the Houston area and thereabouts. Is everyone ok? Please check in so we know all is well. Or as well as can be. Thanks.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Not in Houston myself, but checking in nonetheless. Hope our Houston friends are safe and well!

Brandon

Frisco, TX(Zone 8a)

I am in College Station northwest of Houston. Here in town everything is OK, but some rural roads are flooded and some roads collapsed. Texas A&M was closed Monday and Tuesday..

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

We've seen lots about the Houston area, but I wonder how South Texas is faring. God be with em.

Brandon

Fort Worth, TX

I'm nowhere near south Texas, but checking in from Fort Worth. The rain has left for Louisiana, now it's just the flooding left behind.

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you for starting this thread Joan.
I am in Arlington and all is well, but very sad for the people in the flooded areas.
It is good to hear from friends we haven't heard from in a while, please keep reporting.
Good to hear from Teacup and Brandon.
Josephine.

Dallas, TX

I was going to ask about Vossner but I think someone answered for her on the NGA site. Appears she's not a member of the TX forum here.

What about IloveJesus? Anyone heard from her?

Who else is in the area of Houston, etc?

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

IloveJesus is fine. Smock & Smockette are good. Joy is also good. She got almost 40" of rain and some of her pastures flooded, but no water near her home and her animals are okay.

Fort Worth, TX

How about Marty (something Camera)?

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

I don't know about Marty, I do know that SheilaFW is doing fine but very busy with other things.

Fort Worth, TX

marty lives in Houston. Or did.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I also know that Linda (Gymgirl) who lives near Hobby airport is doing okay. I don't have any contact with Marty.

Durango, CO(Zone 4b)

Just fine in NW Houston. 30" of rain.

Fort Worth, TX

Good

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.